ASUS P9X79 PRO Intel X79 LGA 2011 Motherboard Product Details
ASUS P9X79 PRO Intel X79 Motherboard
The ASUS P9X79 PRO Intel X79 Motherboard is one of the most advanced motherboard with its industry-leading features and support for the groundbreaking 2nd generation Intel Core i7 Processor. The ASUS P9X79 PRO Intel X79 Motherboard is designed to accommodate the most high-end CPU, and it can also hold up to 8 memory modules for extreme performance.
The exclusive Dual Intelligent Processors 3 technology with DIGI+ Power control feature manages the performance and stability of your computer efficiently. It facilitates consistent power delivery to reach high system functionality. The onboard Intel Gigabit LAN gives you the best online experience with its fast speed and high-bandwidth networking, while the ASUS BT GO! and USB 3.0 boost manages your Bluetooth and USB ports effectively to give you faster data transmission rates.
The revolutionary UEFI BIOS integrated in the ASUS P9X79 PRO Intel X79 Motherboard simplifies the platform settings so you can manage your system efficiently.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Second generation Intel Core i7 processor support; compatibility with the latest CPU technology allows you to achieve superb computing performance
- 8 DIMM support; installing up to 8 memory modules allows fast information throughout for faster system functioning
- Dual Intelligent Processors 3 technology with DIGI+ Power control; this technology balances the performance and energy-efficiency of your computer
- UEFI BIOS; basic and advanced users can set up their system conveniently with this feature
- SLI and CrossFireX ready; installing multiple video cards can push the visual capability of your desktop to the limit
3-Way SLI™ and Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ Support
Both SLI and CrossfireX architectures work flawlessly on new ASUS X79 boards, with PCI Express slots designed to accommodate the power of up to four current graphics cards. Whether for professional graphics work, heavy duty multimedia or dedicated gaming, more than ample graphics power can be applied whenever needed.
Note: Intel Socket R (LGA2011) is only compatible with 2nd generation Sandy Bridge-E Intel Core i7 CPUs in the new LGA 2011 Package.
A Closer Look:
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
The terms refurbished and recertified are used interchangeable to describe products that manufacturers refurbished, inspected, brought back to original manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. Some manufacturers refurbish products themselves and others use a qualified third party refurbisher. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested at least twice, once when it was first manufactured and again during the refurbishing process. Refurbished products are warranted by either the original manufacturer or the manufacturer’s third party refurbisher. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: Asus
Warranty provided by: Asus
Mfg Part No: P9X79 PRO
Box Size: ( Length:13, Width:10, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 3.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: SYX-602865OH
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Asus logos are registered trademarks of Asus. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.