Corsair CC600TM Graphite Series 600T Mid Tower Case - ATX, M-ATX, 4x Ext 5.25", 6x Int 3.5", 2x 200mm White LED Fans, 1x 120mm Fan, 4x USB 2.0 Port, 1x USB 3.0 Port, 1x IEEE1394 Front Ports, Mesh SideItem#: SYX-602368OH | Model#: 600T
Corsair Graphite Series 600T Mid Case w/ Mesh Side Product Details
Corsair CC600TM Graphite Series 600T Mid Tower Case
With the Corsair CC600TM Graphite Series 600T Mid Tower Case you won't need to worry about not having space to fit all your components. The Corsair CC600TM Graphite Series 600T Mid Tower Case is a mid-tower size case that supports ATX and mATX motherboards and comes with four 5.25", six 3.5"/2.5" Drive Caddies and eight expansion slots for your needs. Purchase a Corsair CC600TM Graphite Series 600T Mid Tower Case for your computing needs today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- A sturdy house for your PC components; a mid-tower PC case with a steel structure that has molded ABS plastic accent pieces
- Space for your motherboard; supports ATX and mATX motherboards
- Plenty of room; four 5.25", six 3.5"/2.5" Drive Caddies and eight expansion slots
- Twin 200mm cooling fans with white LEDs for excellent cooling
- Eight expansion slots provides you flexibility for multiple graphics card solutions
- Unique cable routing holes guarantees you a clean and clutter-free installation
- Integrated fan controller, for up to four fans, gives you the choice of noise vs. performance
- Tool-free optical drive installation makes building your system faster than ever
- CPU backplate cutout makes upgrading your CPU heatsink easy
- 2.5” and 3.5” hard drive compatibility for up to 6 drives — straight out of the box!
A Closer Look:
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Systemax
Warranty provided by: Systemax
Mfg Part No: 600T
( Length:23, Width:12, Depth:26)
Shipping Weight: 44.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Systemax logos are registered trademarks of Systemax. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.