HP ElitePad 900 D3H88UT Tablet - Intel Atom Z2760 1.8GHz, 32GB eMMC, 10.1" Multi-Touch, Windows 8 Pro 32-bit, WiFi, Dual WebcamsItem#: H24-101106 | Model#: D3H88UT#ABA
Currently Out Of Stock!
HP ElitePad 900 10.1" 32GB Win 8 Pro WiFi Tablet Product Details
HP ElitePad 900 D3H88UT Tablet
For performance and speed within a slim, compact profile, choose the HP ElitePad 900 D3H88UT Tablet. Equipped with an Intel Atom Z2760 1.8GHz Processor and 2GB RAM, this tablet delivers extreme power to handle multiple applications simultaneously. Featuring its 10.1" Multitouch screen display, you can enjoy watching movies or playing games as it produces crisp, distinct colors in every scene. Plus, it has a built-in 32GB storage for your messages, contacts, documents, and other digital data. With its Windows 8 Pro 32-bit operating system, you'll experience an upgraded system platform. You can surf the web at striking speeds with its onboard Wi-Fi capability. Order the HP ElitePad 900 D3H88UT Tablet now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Intel Atom Z2760 1.8GHz Processor and 2GB RAM; delivers ultra-fast speed and massive power to handle multiple applications seamlessly
- 10.1" Multitouch screen display; delivers, clear, crisp, detailed visuals
- Windows 8 Pro 32-bit operating system; offers and enhanced system platform
- Onboard Wi-Fi capability; allows you to connect to the World Wide Web in an instant
Manufactured by: HP
Warranty provided by: HP
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: D3H88UT#ABA
UPC No: 887758173237
Box Size: ( Length:17, Width:10, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 3.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: H24-101106
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- HP logos are registered trademarks of HP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.