Lexmark MX310DN Mono Laser Multifunction Printer with Networking & Duplex - Print up to 35 ppm, Copy, Scan, Fax, 250-sheet Tray, 250 - 6K recommended pages per month, 2.4" Color LCDItem#: L40-1618 | Model#: 35S5700
- In Stock, usually ships within 24 hours (Details)
Lexmark MX310DN Mono Laser Multifunction Printer Product Details
Improve your print, scan and copy speeds by taking advantage of this network-ready laser printer’s robust memory and processor. Fast first-page-out and page-per-minute speeds help you be more productive and efficient. Produce crisp images and graphics, thanks to the high print resolution. Automatic two-sided printing and Eco Mode feature allow you to save paper and supplies, minimizing your impact on the environment. Print Technology: Laser; Maximum Print Speed (Black): 35 ppm.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Network-ready multifunction laser printer copies, faxes, prints and scans.
- Faster processing.
- Get work done quickly.
- High resolution graphics.
- Automatic duplex printing.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: Lexmark
Warranty provided by: Lexmark
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 35S5700
UPC No: 734646351584
Box Size: ( Length:22, Width:19, Depth:22)
Shipping Weight: 50.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: L40-1618
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Lexmark logos are registered trademarks of Lexmark. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.