Lexmark MS810n Monochrome Laser Printer Product Details
Improve your print speeds by taking advantage of this network-ready laser printer’s upgradable memory and dual-core processor. The 2.4” color LCD provides instructions for user interventions and information to simplify tasks, while the operator panel number pad lets you easily enter PIN codes for confidential print. Front USB direct print port provides easy walk-up printing of PDFs or other image files. High print resolution and automatic darkness adjustments deliver outstanding print quality. Maximum Print Speed (Black): 55 ppm; Network Ready: Yes; Printer Type: Laser.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Network-ready laser printer prints 55 ppm B/W.
- Upgradable memory and dual-core processor.
- Color LCD and operator panel number pad.
- Front USB direct print port.
- High print resolution and automatic darkness adjustments.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: Lexmark
Warranty provided by: Lexmark
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 40G0100
UPC No: 734646347815
Box Size: ( Length:24, Width:21, Depth:22)
Shipping Weight: 59.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: L40-1604
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Lexmark logos are registered trademarks of Lexmark. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.