See more products
Brother DCP-7065DN Black & White Multifunction Printer - Network Ready, Duplex (2-sided printing), 27 ppm, 32MB, 250 Sheet Input, 100 Sheet OutputItem#: B50-4154 | Model#: DCP7065DN
- In Stock (Details)
Brother DCP-7065DN Mono Laser Multifunction Product Details
Brother DCP-7065DN All-in-One Mono Laser Printer
Manage to accomplish more with the features of the Brother DCP-7065DN All-in-One Mono Laser Printer . With the capability to deliver quick copies, it can also print text-based documents. Boasting connectivity, amazing speed, duplex printing and stand-alone copying; the Brother DCP-7065DN All-in-One Mono Laser Printer offers enhanced features such as the capability to scan documents to a file, image, E-mail, OCR and more. Delivering flexibility when it comes to handling paper, it also offers a 35-page capacity auto document feeder. Have everything you need with the Brother DCP-7065DN All-in-One Mono Laser Printer!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- ID copy feature; easily copy both sides of your ID and retain its original size with this amazing feature
- Advanced capabilities; be able to scan documents to a file, image, E-mail or OCR
- 35-page capacity auto document feeder; manage to scan multi-page documents with ease
- Stand-alone copying; no need to utilize a PC to make copies and enjoy document reduction and enlargement from 25-400%
- Fast printing and copying.
Help improve your productivity with print and copy speeds of up to 27ppm and produce professional-looking output at up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
- Flexible connectivity.
A built-in Ethernet network interface allows for sharing with multiple users on your network or connect locally to a single computer via its USB interface.
- Easily produce two-sided output.
Print professional two-sided documents and booklets using the automatic duplex printing feature. Also, create two-sided output from one-sided originals when copying. This feature helps to reduce paper use and save money.
- Stand-alone copying.
No PC required to make copies. Reduce/enlarge documents from 25-400% in 1% increments and help save paper with N-in-1 copying.
- Flexible paper handling.
Features an adjustable, 250-sheet capacity paper tray for letter or legal size paper. Plus, a single-sheet manual feed slot for envelopes and thicker media.
- 35-page capacity auto document feeder.
A quick and easy way to copy or scan multi-page documents.
- Versatile, high-quality color scanning.
Offers up to a 19200 x 19200 dpi (interpolated) resolution and a variety of "scan-to" features
- Time-saving ID copy feature.
Copy both sides of your identification card onto one page, keeping the original card size.
- Copying Capability: B/W Copying
- Design Style: Flatbed
- Max. Automatic Document Feeder Capacity: 35-Page ADF
- Max. Black Copy Speed (cpm): 27cpm Black
- Stand-alone Copying : Yes
- Reduction/Enlargement: 25% - 400%
- Sorting Function: Yes
- N in 1 Function: 2in1 / 4in1
- Poster Function: No
- Document Glass Size: Letter / A4
- ID Copy: Yes
- Scanning Capability: B/W & Color Scanning
- Max. Interpolated Scan Resolution (dpi): Up to 19200 x 19200 dpi
- Optical Scan Resolution (dpi): 600 x 2400 dpi
- Input Color Scan Bit Depth: 48 bit
- Scanner Driver Compatibility: Windows®/Mac OS®
- Document Viewer Software: Includes Scansoft PaperPort® SE with OCR for Windows® and Presto!® PageManager® for Mac®
- OCR Software: Includes Scansoft PaperPort® SE with OCR for Windows® and Presto!® PageManager® for Mac®
- Formats (Export): TIFF / BMP / MAX / JPG / PDF / Secure PDF / PNG / XPS
- "Scan To" Feature: Email, Image, OCR, File
- Windows® & Mac OS®
|Printer Use||Medium Format|
|Resolution||2400 x 600 dpi|
|Print Speed B/W||27 ppm|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified||Yes|
|Dimensions||15.9"W x 15.7"D x 12.4"H|
|POP before SMTP|
|Custom Raw Port/Port9100|
|TFTP Client and Server|
Printer Paper Handling
|Standard Paper Input||250 Sheets|
|Standard Paper Output||100 Sheets|
|Paper Sizes Supported||Custom|
|Power Source||120 VAC (± 10%), 50/60Hz|
Have an opinion on this product that you would like to share? If, so please take a few moments to write your rating and review.Write your own review
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 5 of 9
- Next »
- ghoover ,
- May 18, 2013
IT was just what I needed works great. I am happy.
- Mar 23, 2013
Glad that I orderered from Tiger Direct
I had many options when it came to ordering this particular printer. A friend of mine mentioned that I should order from you. The printer came actually when you said that it would arrive. It works better than I imagined and the custoemr service staff who helped me with placxing the order went above nd beyond what I a typical department would do for a new customer. I am finding that the printing of documents is easy and comes out better than I could have imagined. It is also a good looking printer. I highly recommend this pritner to other who want a good quality and low cost monochrome mfc laser printer. The outstanding CSR made my experience wonderful.
- Mike R. of Indy,
- Mar 16, 2013
Good print quality but...
We use this printer primarily for school work, making many copies each month. We left it set to the factory settings for toner usage (auto) and got a pitiful number of copies out of the starter cartridge. For the new cartridge I'm about to install (TN-420) I plan to use the ''toner saver'' setting as the default. I like the scanning and print feed flexibility, and print quality.
- Feb 02, 2013
My wife needed a new printer,she has always had injet printers,what a pain.I ordered her this Brother Laser,very fast and user friendly and easy to install.A nice printer for the money.
- Aug 02, 2012
Brother DCP-7065DN Black
It is what they say it is and it is a good one! Had a little trouble installing it on my network print server. (Brother Customer Service said it can't be used that way) But I figured it out and it works like a charm. Toner is not an issue yet, but I'll jump off that bridge when I come to it.
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 5 of 9
- Next »
Warranty provided by: Brother
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: DCP7065DN
UPC No: 012502627128
Box Size: ( Length: 20, Width: 19, Depth: 19 )
Shipping Weight: 30.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 33 pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: B50-4154
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Brother logos are registered trademarks of Brother. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.