CyberPower 425VA Standby Series 8 Outlet UPS Product Details
Cyber Power Standby Series UPS
Keep your business up and running during power outages with the Cyber Power Standby Series UPS. It features 8 Outlets for operational battery backup and surge protection. A HID compliant USB port enables you to fully fit this device in with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of any OS. A 255 watt power keeps your applications running for several minutes before shut down and 890 joules ensures a steady surge energy capacity for your UPS to run. Protection for phone/network (RJ11) is also included in this pack. A 5ft Cord lets you set up your device in a way you are comfortable in. Order the Cyber Power Standby Series UPS right away.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 8 Outlets; you can use these outlets for effective battery backup and surge protection
- USB Port; HID compliant USB port enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of any OS
- 255W; keeps mission-critical systems running for several minutes
- 890 Joules; effective surge energy capacity
- Phone Protection; you can also protect your phone/network (RJ11)
- 5ft Cord; it lets you achieve the ideal setup that you desire
- Energy-Saving Technology:
Patented GreenPower UPS™ advanced circuitry reduces UPS energy costs by up to 75% compared to competitive models.
- Ultra-Quiet Operation:
Lowest sound emissions of any UPS in its class.
- EMI/RFI Filters:
Shielding against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency signals prevents line noise ("humming") over telephone lines or audio systems.
- Transformer-Spaced Outlets:
Widely-spaced outlets accommodate large transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets.
- USB Connectivity:
HID compliant USB port enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
- Convenient Mounting:
Multiple mounting options: horizontal, vertical, cabinet, and wall.
- LED Indicators:
LED status lights indicate Power-On and wiring faults.
- Audible Alarms:
Distinctive tones identify when the unit is running on battery power, if it is overloaded or when the battery is low.
- Resettable Circuit Breaker:
The user may use this convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload.
- PowerPanel® Personal Edition:
In event of a power outage, PowerPanel PE saves open files and "hibernates" the PC to increase the run-time on the UPS unit. PowerPanel is easily installed on any Windows-based PC and uses minimal system resources. Diagnostic screens display the status of the UPS, including silent operation mode, configurable system notifications, automatic self tests, adjustable high/low voltage warnings, event/data logging, and scheduled shutdowns.
- ISO and Safety Certifications:
All CyberPower manufacturing facilities are state-of-the-art and ISO-9001 Quality Tested. Our products are certified by the FCC, cUL, and UL.
- Windows Compatibility:
Our PowerPanel® power management software has been fully tested and is compatible with Windows 2000, 2003, XP 32/64, Vista 32/64, 7, and Server 2008.
Manufactured by: CyberPower Systems
Warranty provided by: CyberPower Systems
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: CP425SLG
UPC No: 649532609475
Box Size: ( Length:15, Width:9, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 5.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C910-0425
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- CyberPower Systems logos are registered trademarks of CyberPower Systems. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.