XFX Radeon HD 6450 HD-645X-CLH2 Video Card - 2GB DDR3, PCI-Express 2.1(x16), 1x Dual-Link DVI-I, 1x D-Sub (VGA), 1x HDMI, DirectX 11, CrossFireX, Low Profile, HeatsinkItem#: P450-6454 | Model#: HD645XCLH2
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
XFX Radeon HD 6450 2GB DDR3 Video Card Product Details
XFX Radeon HD 6450 HD-645X-CLH2 Video Card
Upgrade your computer's graphic and visual effects with the XFX Radeon HD 6450 HD-645X-CLH2 Video Card. The XFX Radeon HD 6450 HD-645X-CLH2 Video Card is built with the AMD Radeon HD 6450 GPU and 2GB of DDR3 Video Memory that enables your system to produce faster, shorter and more realistic visuals. It features AMD HD3D Technology to enhance the 3D display of your movies and games. The XFX Radeon HD 6450 HD-645X-CLH2 Video Card is included with 1 x HDMI, 1 x D-Sub (VGA) and 1 x Dual-Link DVI-I, which can be connected to your computer for you to enjoy exclusive graphics. This video supports PCI Express 2.1 interface to ensure quick and uninterrupted communication between the motherboard and video card. Buy the XFX Radeon HD 6450 HD-645X-CLH2 Video Card now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- AMD Radeon HD 6450 GPU; provides quick and perfect graphics
- 2GB of DDR3 Video Memory; improves speedy delivery of graphic images
- AMD HD3D Technology; offers 3D display for other system applications
- 1 x HDMI, 1 x D-Sub (VGA) and 1 x Dual-Link DVI-I; ensures fast and easier connection to HD displays
Manufactured by: XFX
Warranty provided by: XFX
Limited Warranty: 24 months parts; 24 months labor
Mfg Part No: HD645XCLH2
UPC No: 778656059962
Box Size: ( Length:8, Width:5, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.3500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: P450-6454
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- XFX logos are registered trademarks of XFX. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.