ExpressLoad ClearVue Locking D-Ring Binder, 5" Capacity, WhiteItem#: YYSP-CRD49110 | Model#: 49110
Currently Out Of Stock!
Cardinal® ExpressLoad™ ClearVue™ Locking Product Details
Molded with 90% recycled polypropylene that's 100% recyclable (both ring and cover). This means no disassembly is needed to recycle. Heavy-weight construction with durable living hinge has been cold-crack tested to 10 degrees and so durable, it's guaranteed five years not to crack or break. One touch trigger opens ring to two positions: halfway for easy page viewing and completely for loading. Ergonomic grip on the spine makes shelf removal easier. Clear overlay on front cover and oversized label holder on spine. Non-stick and archival-safe. Capacity Range [Max]: 2"; Sheet Capacity: 350; Color(s): Black.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Locking D-Ring binder with PVC-free poly, clear, non-glare overlay. Two interior pockets, and material have cold crack resistance to 5°.
- Straight posts make it easy to load multiple contents.
- Ideal for multiple presentations and report preparations.
- Ring design removes the hassle of maneuvering sheets over the curve, while protecting them from damage during loading/unloading.
- Locking rings hold contents securely.
- PVC-free poly material will not stick to cover inserts or materials stored inside.
- Non-glare overlay for customization on all three sides.
- Cold crack resistance to 5° F.
Manufactured by: Cardinal
Warranty provided by: Cardinal
Mfg Part No: 49110
UPC No: 083086491108
Box Size: ( Length:11, Width:2, Depth:12)
Shipping Weight: 1.0500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYSP-CRD49110
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Cardinal logos are registered trademarks of Cardinal. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.