Autodesk Maya Entertainment Creation Suite Standard 2013 Software (660E1-93811C-1001)Item#: A236-001491 | Model#: 660E1-93811C-1001
Currently Out Of Stock!
Autodesk Maya Entertainment Creation Ste Standard Product Details
Autodesk Maya Entertainment Creation Suite Standard 2013 Software
Enhance your creativity and productivity with higher performance, and more tools than ever before with the Autodesk Maya Entertainment Creation Suite Standard 2013. This suite is included with four softwares which are Maya, MotionBuilder, Mudbox and SketchBook Designer. The Autodesk Maya is used for 3D modelling, animation, effects and rendering; the Autodesk® Mudbox® 3D digital sculpting and digital painting software allows you to create production-ready 3D digital artwork without worrying about the technical details. Next comes the Autodesk® MotionBuilder® which lets you experience a new nonlinear editing paradigm for virtual production that moves beyond video and audio. It consists of various features 3D engine, motion capture data handling toolsets, and nonlinear editing paradigm. Produce amazing artwork and explore design concepts with the Autodesk® SketchBook® Designer. So hurry, go for the Autodesk Maya Entertainment Creation Suite Standard 2013 Software right now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Autodesk® Maya®; used for 3D modelling, animation, effects and rendering
- Autodesk® MotionBuilder®; lets you experience a new nonlinear editing paradigm for virtual production that moves beyond video and audio
- Autodesk® Mudbox®; allows you to create production-ready 3D digital artwork
- Autodesk® SketchBook® Designer; produces amazing artwork and explore design concepts
Product TagsMaya Entertainment Creation
Manufactured by: Autodesk
Warranty provided by: Autodesk
Mfg Part No: 660E1-93811C-1001
UPC No: 606123712297
Box Size: ( Length:8, Width:6, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 1.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: A236-001491
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Autodesk logos are registered trademarks of Autodesk. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.