BIOSTAR TA75M+ AMD A Series Motherboard - Micro ATX, SOcket FM1, AMD A75 Chipset, 2000MHz DDR3 (O.C.), SATA 6.0 Gb/s, RAID, 8-CH Audio, Gigabit LAN, SuperSpeed USB 3.0, AMD Dual Graphics ReadyItem#: B450-2427 | Model#: TA75M+
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
BIOSTAR TA75M+ AMD A Series Motherboard Product Details
BIOSTAR TA75M+ AMD A Series Motherboard
The BIOSTAR TA75M+ AMD A Series Motherboard provides all the tools you need for a powerful and versatile PC performance. This impressive motherboard is capable of supporting the latest AMD A-Series and E2-Series Accelerated Processing Units (APUs) for a powerful and efficient system performance. You can install up to 32GB of DDR3 memory, allowing you to experience smoother and more responsive multitasking operations at all times. The BIOSTAR TA75M+ AMD A Series Motherboard comes with six SATA III headers for linking your high-performance storage drives and optical drives. It also provides fourteen USB ports for easily integrating your various external devices and peripherals. Plus, the Gigabit LAN controller ensures seamless web access with speeds of up to 1000Mbps. Order the BIOSTAR TA75M+ AMD A Series Motherboard right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- FM1 socket; compatible with AMD A-series and E2-series processors
- Supports up to 32GB of DDR3 memory; enables fast and seamless multitasking
- 6x SATA III headers; integrates your various hard drives and optical drives
- 14x USB ports; offers a ton of connection options to your external devices
- Gigabit LAN controller; lets you experience high-speed network connectivity
Note: This new design requires APUs in an FM1 packaged and is not backwards compatible with the AM3 CPUs.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Biostar
Warranty provided by: Biostar
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: TA75M+
UPC No: 802700504167
Box Size: ( Length:14, Width:11, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 0.9500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 3pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: B450-2427
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Biostar logos are registered trademarks of Biostar. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.