Axiom Memory DDR3 - 32 GB - LRDIMM 240-pin - 1333 MHz / PC3-10600 - 1.35 V - Load-Reduced - (AX50393293/1)Item#: 9480540 | Model#: AX50393293/1
Free Shipping Today!
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Axiom 32GB Quad Rank Low Voltage Module - AX503932 Product Details
Axiom DDR3 load-reduced dual in-line memory modules (LRDIMM) are capable of delivering up to a 35% increase in bandwidth when compared to standard DDR3 RDIMMs while reducing overall power consumption. Servers that support LRDIMMs allow users to populate more DIMMs per channel which leads to increased capacity and increased bandwidth. LRDIMMs use 1.35V compared to traditional 1.5V that standard DDR3 RDIMMs run, making them more energy efficient and further contributing to the reduction of power consumption in the data center environment.
- Top grade chips and components - Each Axiom memory module is manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications.
- Fully tested - All memory chips that leave our warehouse are fully tested to guarantee quality and reliability.
- Guaranteed compatibility - Axiom guarantees that each system specific chip will work with its corresponding OEM computer.
- Lifetime warranty - Once you purchase an Axiom memory chip, you never need to worry about failure because all Axiom memory modules come with a lifetime warranty.
- Free unlimited tech support - Speak to a real human being and not a computer message. Tech support is available to every one of our customers via phone or email.
Manufactured by: Axiom Memory
Warranty provided by: Axiom Memory
UPC No: 0845282072754
Mfg Part No: AX50393293/1
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Axiom Memory logos are registered trademarks of Axiom Memory. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.