ASUS F1A75-M LE AMD A Series Motherboard - Micro ATX, Socket FM1, AMD A75 Chipset, 1866MHz DDR3, SATA 6.0 Gb/s, RAID, 8-CH Audio, Gigabit LAN, SuperSpeed USB 3.0, AMD Dual Graphics ReadyItem#: A455-3202 | Model#: F1A75-M LE
- Check Store availability
ASUS F1A75-M LE AMD A Series Motherboard Product Details
ASUS F1A75-M LE AMD A Series Motherboard
The ASUS F1A75-M LE AMD A Series Motherboard features the AMD® A75 FCH chipset and supports the latest FM1 socket AMD® A-& E2- series Accelerated Processor up to 4 cores with integrated AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 Series Graphics to support Microsoft® DirectX 11. Multi-VGA output support, DirectX 11 and AMD® Dual Graphics Technology provide superior graphics performance.
Implementation of EPU (Energy Processing Unit) offers energy saving process while TurboV offers processor scaling. ASUS EPU conserves energy by intelligently moderating power and load requirements in real-time while TurboV provides intelligent system scaling for incredible increases in platform performance while retaining stability.
Now available on AMD platform for first time, ASUS' ground breaking UEFI BIOS simplifies platform settings for users with an EZ tuning mode, while offering advanced users an easy to use graphical interface that offers unparalleled performance enhancement options. ASUS' redesigned AI Suite II consolidates system functionality, tweaking and monitoring into one sleek and elegant software package designed with the user in mind. For the fastest data transfers rates, enjoy native USB 3.0 & SATA 6Gb/s support.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- UEFI BIOS - EZ Mode - Flexible & Easy BIOS Interface
- AI Suite II - One-stop Access to Innovative ASUS Features
- USB 3.0 & SATA 6Gb/s Support - Double Access, Double Convenience
- Multi-GPU CrossFireX Support!
The ASUS ASUS F1A75-M LE AMD A Series Motherboard is the latest FM1 socket solution on a uATX form factor, providing superior image quality with DirectX 11 support while supporting ASUS-exclusive technology for maximum energy-efficiency and stability.
Note: This new design requires APUs in an FM1 packaged and is not backwards compatible with the AM3 CPUs.
- The Max. 32GB memory capacity can be supported with DIMMs of 16GB (or above). ASUS will update QVL once the DIMMs are available on the market.
- Refer to www.asus.com or user manual for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
Manufactured by: Asus
Warranty provided by: Asus
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: F1A75-M LE
UPC No: 610839181551
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:10, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 2.1500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: A455-3202
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Asus logos are registered trademarks of Asus. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.