Adobe Acrobat X Professional Software REFURB Product Details
Adobe Acrobat X Professional Software
Introducing Adobe Acrobat X Professional Software. Experience the full power of Acrobat Dynamic PDF to deliver next-generation PDF communications. Collaborate more easily. Share information more securely. Gather feedback more efficiently. Adobe Acrobat X Professional Software lets you deliver professional PDF communications. Create and edit PDF files with rich media included, share information more securely, and gather feedback more efficiently. Increase impact by adding rich media. Buy your very own Adobe Acrobat X Professional Software today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Convert or scan to PDF
- Export and edit PDF files
- Combine files from multiple applications
- Increase productivity and process consistency Streamline online document reviews
- Collect data with fillable PDF forms
- Protect PDF files and documents
- Assemble PDF Portfolios — Combine a wide range of file types into a polished, organized PDF Portfolio. Apply professionally designed layouts, visual themes, and color palettes. Easily add corporate logos and colors to reflect your branding.
- Automate tasks with the Action Wizard — Save time and standardize processes by automating routine, multistep tasks in a single-click guided Action. Create, manage, execute, and share a sequence of frequently used steps that can be applied to single PDF files or batches of files.
- Create interactive forms — Easily convert existing forms to fillable PDF forms with intelligent form field recognition, or design them yourself using included templates. Track and manage responses within Acrobat. Collect data quickly and export to spreadsheets for analysis.
- Streamline document reviews — Using the Reader Extensions feature in Acrobat, enable team members with Adobe Reader® software* to fully participate in shared document reviews with a complete set of commenting and markup tools. See and build on one another’s comments.
- Permanently remove information — Use redaction tools to permanently delete sensitive information, including specific text or illustrations. Easily find all information contained in a document, including metadata, annotations, attachments, form fields, layers, and bookmarks, and delete as needed.
*Reader 9 or Reader X required.
- Intel® processor
- Mac OS X v10.5.8 or v10.6.4
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- 1.2GB of available hard-disk space
- 1024x768 screen resolution
- DVD-ROM drive
- Safari 4 or 5 (Safari 5 requires Mac OS X v10.6.4)
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: The Douglas Stewart
Warranty provided by: The Douglas Stewart
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: 65083160
Box Size: ( Length:8, Width:8, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.4500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: A38-11232X RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- The Douglas Stewart logos are registered trademarks of The Douglas Stewart. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.