Canon imageFORMULA DR-M160 Scanner - CIS, 600 x 600 dpi, 24-bit (Color), 8-bit (Grayscale), RGB LED, Duplex Scanning, USB, - 5483B002Item#: C125-9232 | Model#: 5483B002
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Canon imageFORMULA DR-M160 Scanner Product Details
Canon imageFORMULA Scanner
Manage heavy loads adroitly with the Canon imageFORMULA Scanner. This scanner scans efficiently with a CIS scanning element, and delivers excellent output with a scanning resolution of up to 600 x 600dpi. With a duplex scanning feature, it makes your scanning tasks an easy one with a speed of 120ipm for duplex and 60ppm for simplex scanning. With the 24-bit color depth and 8-bit gray scale depth, you can get images and prints in outstanding clarity. You can connect it with your external devices with ease using its USB interface. Purchase the Canon imageFORMULA Scanner right now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 600 x 600dpi Optical Resolution; delivers high quality images
- RGB LED; offers a bright illumination
- 60ppm for simplex, 120ipm for duplex; maintains energy and time
- USB Interface Connectivity; offers easy connection with peripheral devices
Manufactured by: Canon
Warranty provided by: Canon
UPC No: 13803144024
Mfg Part No: 5483B002
( Length:20, Width:15, Depth:8)
Shipping Weight: 10.4500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 11pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Canon logos are registered trademarks of Canon. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.