C2G Cat6a Snagless Shielded (STP) Network Patch Cable - Patch cable - RJ-45 (M) - RJ-45 (M) - 3 ft - shielded - CAT 6a - snagless - (27743)Item#: 7368417 | Model#: 27743
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
CTG 27743 3ft CAT6a Shielded Patch Cable Product Details
CTG 27743 3ft CAT6a Shielded Patch Cable
Experience the next generation of networking with Cat6a Patch Cables from Cables To Go. These network cables enable 10-Gigabit data transmission over a 4-connector twisted-pair copper cable. Current Cat6 cabling systems may only support 10-Gigabit Ethernet over limited distances. The Cat6a draft extends the Cat6 electrical specifications from 250 MHz to 500 MHz. It also proposes a new measurement for Power-Sum Alien Crosstalk to 500 MHz. Alien Crosstalk is a coupled signal in a disturbed pair arising from a signal in a neighboring cable.
- Supports IEEE 802.3af and is DTE power compliant
- Compatible with T568A and T568B wiring
- Provides NEXT performance beyond 600 MHz
- Low-profile hood is ideal for high-density switch applications.
- A snagless hood design
- PoE rated to four times the standard
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120277439
Mfg Part No: 27743
( Length:11, Width:10, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.