See more products
Datamation Security Cart REFURB Product Details
Datamation Notebook PC Mobile Security Cabinet
24 Module unit can secure up to 24 notebook computers or 23 notebooks with additional module to house the appropriate number of accessories. Includes power supply retention clips. Security slots provide for optional security for a printer and access point to the top of cart.
- Unit: 16 gauge steel
- Shelving: 16 gauge steel
- Casters: 5" silent soft-ride rubber heavy-duty casters (all four locking and swiveling)
- Shelf Dimensions: 3 ¾"H x 13 ¾"W x 16 ½"D (largest in the industry)
- Wheel Extension Dimensions:
Wheel extensions are added on all but the 8-module carts for added stability and safety
The depth of these carts, including wheel extensions, is 26 inches
- Locks: Dual, drill-resistant, pickproof, two-point locking system
- Electrical: Individual 15 amp, 120 volt, 60 Hz, 14 and 20 outlet UL-listed, surge-protected power strips, internally grounded and polarized
- Module carts are now UL-listed for all applicable safety standards
- Built-in recharging capability
- Cart electrical power controlled by externally mounted lighted on/off power switch
- Dual, drill-resistant, pick-proof, latch locking system
- Generously vented with four grommets and rear cord rewinder
- Retaining clips provided on each shelf for holding power supply cord
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Datamation Systems Inc.
Warranty provided by: Datamation Systems Inc.
Limited Warranty: 2 months parts; 2 months labor
Mfg Part No: DS-NSC-24
Box Size: This Product is Oversized ( Length: 69, Width: 23, Depth: 47 )
Shipping Weight: 285.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: Not applicable, ships via truck
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: D314-1006 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Datamation Systems Inc. logos are registered trademarks of Datamation Systems Inc.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.