Iomega StorCenter 35098 px4-300d Network Storage - 4x Bays, 1x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, 2x RJ45 10/100/1000Mbps (Refurbished)Item#: I21-6426 RF | Model#: 35098 |
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
- (41 Reviews)
$24.99* After Rebate
Iomega StorCenter 35098 px4-300d Network St REFURB Product Details
Iomega StorCenter 35098 px4-300d Network Storage
The Iomega StorCenter 35098 px4-300d Network Storage is a high performance business class desktop device, ideal for small-to medium sized businesses and distributed enterprise locations like branch and remote offices, for content sharing and data protection. Powered by EMC storage technology and with up to 12TB of storage capacity, including a diskless option, the Iomega StorCenter 35098 px4-300d Network Storage is easy to setup and manage, and affordable to own. The Iomega StorCenter 35098 px4-300d Network Storage provides cross-platform file sharing and simultaneous iSCSI block access. High performance I/O is achieved through dual GbE connections with port bonding and link aggregation capabilities. The Iomega Personal Cloud technology offers unparalleled simplicity and versatility for data protection and access. Business users will appreciate the robust data protection features such as multiple RAID levels with hot swap drives, UPS support, print serving, user quotas, device-to-device data replication and certification for most virtualization environments. The easy-to-use interface provides no-hassle management. Active Directory support and remote access round out the comprehensive business features. The Iomega StorCenter 35098 px4-300d Network Storage also embeds the Axis Video Hosting System solution and can support up to 10 Axis IP security cameras for video surveillance applications. RSA BSAFE encryption for protected installs and upgrades along with support for PC, Mac and Linux clients.
What It Is and Why You Need It
- High performance
- Flexible Configuration
- Server-class Pedigree
- Business-class features
- Built-in Iomega Personal Cloud Technology
- Capacity-0 - 12TB. 4 x SATA HDD bays. Empty bays are fitted with a drive carrier. Carrier can accommodate 2.5" and 3.5" drives. Drives are available from Iomega or may be purchased from the approved vendor list.
- SSD Support-For IO intensive applications, the px4-300d can be fitted with solid state drives to boost performance.
- RAID Support-RAID 0, 1, 10, 5, and 5+1 (hot spare), all with automatic RAID rebuild and hot swap. JBOD mode also available.
- Network File Protocols Supported-CIFS/SMB/Rally (Microsoft), NFS (Linux/UNIX), AFP/Bonjour (Apple), FTP, TFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, WebDAV, Windows DFS, SNMP.
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet connectivity with high performance embedded architecture.
- iSCSI target provides block-level access for the most efficient storage utilization, especially for backup, database and email application performance. It can be used in parallel with file-level storage access via CIFS/NFS. Includes support for SCSI-3 persistent reservations
- Solid state drives (optional)
- Dual core Intel Atom Processor
- 2GB memory
- Dual GbE NICs
- Diskless option, bring your own drives
- Storage pools with RAID expansion, migration and hot spares
- Advanced RAID levels including Hot Spare
- Server-class Pedigree-Certified for VMware® vSphere, Citrix® XenServer™, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2008 R2. EMC E-Lab tested
- Business-Class Features-Windows Active Directory Trusted Domains, MSCS and Hyper-V Live Migration support
- Built-in Iomega Cloud Technology-Centralize, share and protect your data from anywhere
- NIC bonding for failover and load balancing including 802.3ad link aggregation.
- Jumbo frame support for 4000 and 9000 byte payloads.
- VLAN Tagging capability to IEEE 802.1Q standard.
- iSCSI persistent reservations for clustered Microsoft environments.
- One touch copying via the QuikTransfer button. Easily copy files to and from attached USB drives or any network share - including Iomega Personal Cloud locations - using the rsync or CIFS protocol
- Define your Copy Job to copy/synchronize files to and from connected drives and/or any other shared storage on your network.
- Schedule jobs to run on a predetermined schedule.
- Expandability-Add storage capacity by connecting external USB hard disk drives. Supports read/ write on Fat32, NTFS, ext2/ext3, or HFS+ formatted drives.
- Application Manager-Third party applications can be installed using the embedded application manager.
- Data Organization and Access- Windows DFS organizes folders and files on a network, such that they appear to be all in one directory tree on a single Iomega StorCenter system, even if the folders reside on many devices in many different locations. WebDAV (Web-based Distributed Authoring and Versioning) enables viewing, adding, or deleting files on a StorCenter from the web, via HTTP or HTTPS for added security.
- Power Savings-Automatic hard drive spin-down assures the most efficient (minimal) power consumption.
- Print Server-Intelligent print sharing capability for up to 3 USB printers connected to the StorCenter px4-300d.
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Support- Enables unattended system shutdown via the USB port without data loss in the case of power failure.
- System Status- Consolidated resource on space utilization, device information, and status. In addition, you can manage controls such as device restart from here.
- Reporting- Email alerts and Event Logging provide up-to-the minute updates on the status of your device even when you are away from your computer. SNMP agent monitoring helps administrators centrally manage the StorCenter px4-300d.
- Security Camera- Built in support for up to 10 UPnP (universal plug and play) network cameras by Axis and Panasonic to capture and store video without the need of a dedicated PC. Video is encoded as MPEG-4.
- Embedded Axis Video Hosting System solution (AVHS) for local to hosted cloud video storage and management.
- Backup all the computers on your network simply by downloading and installing the available client backup software. Also compatible with today's most common backup software applications
- Time Machine® Support- Allows Apple® users to easily backup any Mac computers running OS X (10.5 or later) using Time Machine.
- Personal Cloud Backup- Synchronize data between personal cloud member systems and the px4-300d.
- Public Cloud Backup- Use one of the integrated 3rd party cloud-based storage services such as Amazon S3 or MozyConnect™ to replicate data from your px4-300d to your public cloud account.
- Cloud Disaster Recovery- Utilize two px4-300d devices in different locations and the Iomega Personal Cloud function to create your own disaster recovery scheme.
- Native Security Support- With robust username and password authorized access. Create additional users and secure their content with password protection.
- User Quotas- Easily manage capacity by setting maximum limits per user
- RSA® BSAFE® technology protects installs and upgrades.
- Data Protection Software- Iomega's QuikProtect™ backup software is available for download.
- Software Compatibility-Compatible with today's most common backup software, web browsers, media devices and computers
- Three year limited warranty with product registration within 90 days of purchase
- Built in Audio Video Media Server - UPnP™ DLNA Certified®:
- Stream content to media devices
- Built in iTunes™ server
- Social Media Sharing:-Integrated Facebook, Flickr and YouTube sharing
- Torrent Download Manager- Integrated peer-to-peer file transfer management
- Digital Photography Tools-Picture Transfer Protocol (PTP): automatic transfer of photos from digital cameras via the USB port. Plus photo resize and watermark capability.
- Bluetooth® Upload- Upload contacts, photos, and more from a cell phone, pocket PC or BlackBerry phone (Bluetooth USB adapter required, sold separately).
- Backup: Keeping a second copy of your data in an offsite location ensures availability in the event of an unforeseen disaster. Remote backups can run in the background after business hours to eliminate network bottlenecks.
- Copy Data: Users around the globe can sync files directly between computers as though they were on a local network.
- Collaboration: Easily set up a shared workspace so that local and remote users can view and edit documents (spreadsheets, presentations, and word processing documents, for example) - especially useful for helping geographically dispersed workers collaborate.
- Sharing: Sending large files can quickly choke your company's email system. And e-mailing sensitive files can raise security concerns. Iomega Personal Cloud offers functionality that makes it easy to securely copy and transfer large or confidential files.
- Security: Iomega Personal Cloud allows you to choose who has access to what data by invitation only. And, users can choose from three levels of security when sending data over a public network. At many smaller companies, locally stored files are at risk from theft, fire, software problems, and hardware failure. Cloud storage offers built in redundancy at every level: hard drive, server, and datacenter.
- Low Maintenance: Once the system is set up there is almost no maintenance. You still have to manage user accounts, but jobs like array maintenance and monitoring the health of your data storage simply go away.
- Archiving: Archiving older files to a remote StorCenter frees up space on your primary StorCenter device for day-to-day business needs. Less capacity required for primary storage saves you money.
- The Iomega® StorCenter™ px4-300d Network Storage has received the following certifications:
- Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008, and 2008 R2 including Microsoft® Cluster Server and Hyper-V Live Migration
- VMware® VSphere ESX4 iSCSI and NAS, XenServer™ 5.5, 5.6 (w/ MPIO), iSCSI & NFS.
- Iomega® StorCenter px4-300d Network Storage
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Supply
- Printed Quick Install Guide
- Solution CD
- StorCenter Manager software
- User Help Documentation
- Service & Support: Three year limited warranty with product registration within 90 days of purchase.
Advanced Networking Capabilities:
Data Replication/Device to Device Data Copy Jobs:
Powerful Backup Functionality:
Total Data Protection:
Iomega Personal Cloud:
Iomega® Personal Cloud is the revolutionary technology that allows you to protect and share your data. Iomega Personal Cloud is a patent-pending, web-based computing architecture that connects your Iomega StorCenter™ network storage devices to other individuals and/or devices via the Internet. Unlike public and private cloud applications, Iomega's Personal Cloud technology is completely self-owned - so the content and accessibility is always under your control.
What You Get:
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Iomega
Warranty provided by: Iomega
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: 35098
Box Size: ( Length:16, Width:16, Depth:16)
Shipping Weight: 11.7000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 19pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: I21-6426 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Iomega logos are registered trademarks of Iomega. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.