PNY GeForce GTX 650 VCGGTX650XPB Video Card - 2GB GDDR5, PCI-Express 3.0(x16), 1x Dual-Link DVI-I, 1x Dual-Link DVI-D, 1x Mini-HDMI, DirectX 11, NVIDIA PhysXItem#: P56-0654 | Model#: VCGGTX650XPB
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
PNY GeForce GTX 650 2GB GDDR5 Video Card Product Details
PNY GeForce GTX 650 VCGGTX650XPB Video Card
For whopping performance and mind-blowing visuals, upgrade your PC with the PNY GeForce GTX 650 VCGGTX650XPB Video Card. This video card is equipped with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 GPU and 2GB of GDDR5 graphics memory to bring superior visual performance when handling demanding graphic-intensive applications . Experience in-your-face 3D gaming entertainment as this video card comes with a DirectX 11 support. Plus, it utilizes a PCI-Express 3.0(x16) interface to ensure blazing-fast connection with the motherboard. With its 1x Dual-Link DVI-I, 1x Dual-Link DVI-D, and 1x Mini-HDMI ports, you have multiple connection options to satisfy your visual needs. The PNY GeForce GTX 650 VCGGTX650XPB Video Card features the NVIDIA PhysX Technology that adds realism in every gameplay. This video card also comes with the NVIDIA CUDA technology that dramatically increases the computing performance by harnessing the power of the GPU. Grab the PNY GeForce GTX 650 VCGGTX650XPB Video Card now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 GPU and 2GB of GDDR5 graphics memory; delivers a massive graphic power to handle demanding gameplay and other resource-intensive applications
- PCI-Express 3.0(x16) interface; ensures ultra-fast connection with the motherboard.
- 1x Dual-Link DVI-I, 1x Dual-Link DVI-D, and 1x Mini-HDMI ports; offers multiple connection options for different visual needs
- NVIDIA PhysX Technology; provides an added realism to your gameplay
- DirectX 11 support; lets you experience detailed, lifelike characters, and immersive gaming environments
Manufactured by: PNY
Warranty provided by: PNY
UPC No: 751492555126
Mfg Part No: VCGGTX650XPB
( Length:13, Width:6, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- PNY logos are registered trademarks of PNY. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.