ATEN VE510 Video Synchronizer - video Product Details
ATEN VE510 Video Synchronizer - video
Get video signal refreshed with the ATEN VE510 Video Synchronizer – video. The video signal, when transmitted to a long distance gets delayed due to static and loss in cable, and you get the visuals with faded color or delayed sound. To correct this you need to have a Video Synchronizer at the receiving end. The VE510 corrects the timing errors and color phase with its line synchronizing function. You can also manually tune the color setting of the signal for good quality pictures using push buttons, and can store your favorite setting for future use. The LED indicators display the status of the functions. Its wide range of operating temperature, wall mountable and metal body makes it highly versatile. So order ATEN VE510 Video Synchronizer – video today and experience the difference.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- RGB delay tuner; enables to manually synchronize the RGB signals
- Line synchronizing function; corrects the timing errors and color phase in the video signal
- Wide range of operating temperature; enables to use it different environments
- LED indicators; display the status of the functions
Manufactured by: Aten Technology
Warranty provided by: Aten Technology
UPC No: 0672792121258
Mfg Part No: VE510
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 1.3000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Aten Technology logos are registered trademarks of Aten Technology. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.