Zotac FUSION350-A-E AMD M1 Motherboard - Mini-ITX, AMD M1, AMD E-350 APU 1.6 GHz Dual-Core, 1066 MHz DDR3, SATA III (6Gb/s), 8-CH Audio, Gigabit LAN, DirectX 11Item#: Z700-0001 | Model#: FUSION350-A-E
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Zotac FUSION350-A-E AMD M1 Motherboard Product Details
Zotac FUSION350-A-E AMD M1 Motherboard
Blazing fast performance, superb graphics, and seamless web connectivity are all made possible by the Zotac FUSION350-A-E AMD M1 Motherboard. The Zotac FUSION350-A-E AMD M1 Motherboard is equipped with an AMD M1 socket that lets you install an AMD E-350 APU for optimal system performance. With DirectX11 support, this mini-ITX motherboard enhances image rendering and speeds up graphics processing. Also equipped with numerous connectors to let you install the latest components including 1066 MHz DDR3, SATA III (6Gb/s), 8-CH Audio, Gigabit LAN, and more, the Zotac FUSION350-A-E AMD M1 Motherboard is one outstanding system foundation.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- AMD M1 socket; allows installation of AMD E-350 APU
- DirectX 11; enhances visual performance for optimized gaming and multimedia content
- Gigabit LAN; provides a seamless network connection
Manufactured by: Zotac USA Inc.
Warranty provided by: Zotac USA Inc.
Mfg Part No: FUSION350-A-E
UPC No: 4897022326814
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:10, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 2.1500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: Z700-0001
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Zotac USA Inc. logos are registered trademarks of Zotac USA Inc.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.