SYX Intel Z68 Performance PC - Intel Core i7-2600k 3.4GHz Processor, Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit, 16GB DDR3, GeForce GTX550TI 1GB Graphics, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, 1200W Power Supply, RefurbishedItem#: SYX-RB-981736 | Model#: 981736 |
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
SYX Intel Z68 Performance PC Product Details
SYX Intel Z68 Performance PC
Getting the PC of your dreams is easy; choose the SYX Intel Z68 Performance PC. The wonderful performance of this PC came from its astonishing 2nd generation Intel Core i7-2600k processor with 3.4GHz speed. Great for your hardcore gaming or multimedia lifestyle, you can surely handle lots of tasks with its 16GB of DDR3 memory. Using its NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti GPU with 1GB video memory, be able to unleash exceptional graphics performance on your games or software and enjoy blistering frame rates. Store lots of files using 1TB hard drive and never run out of disk space easily. You can also bolster your optical media performance as this PC comes with a reliable DVDRW drive. This system also meets the required power of your high-end hardware using its 1200W power supply. You don’t have to think twice in getting the SYX Intel Z68 Performance PC today.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 2nd generation Intel Core i7-2600k processor; equipped with 3.4GHz speed for remarkably fast computing
- 16GB of DDR3 memory; enables exceptional multitasking
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti GPU; delivers standout graphics power with its 1GB of video memory
- 1TB hard drive; stores different files fast
- 1200W power supply; ensures proper and sufficient power allocation
- Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium 64-bit operating system
- Intel Z68 performance chipset
- High Performance Black Aluminum Chassis
- 16GB Fast Memory
- 2x USB 3.0 ports in the back
- 2x Sata III 6.0Gbps ports
- 2x USB 3.0 Rear
- 4x USB 2.0 Rear, 2x USB 2.0 Front
- Front Audio Out and Microphone In
- Rear Audio Realtek ALC892
- 1x HDMI (Integrated Video only)
- 1x VGA and DVI (Integrated Video only)
- 1x SPDIF Out
- 1x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Combo Port
- Realtek 8111E 10/100/1000 Network Port
- 2x SATA III 6Gb/s (Internal)
- 4x SATA II 3Gb/s (Internal)
Depending on configuration, available slots may change.
- 1x PCI Express 2.0 x16
- 1x PCI Express x16 (x4 Electrical)
- 0x PCI Express x1 available - All PCI-E x1 slots are disabled.
- 3x PCI Slots
- Chassis Size L: 19.50" x W: 9.10" x H: 18.90"
- 1x 120mm front and 1x 120mm 17dBA rear fans
- 4x 240 Pin DDR3 Memory slots
- Intel Z68 Chipset
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
The terms refurbished and recertified are used interchangeable to describe products that manufacturers refurbished, inspected, brought back to original manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. Some manufacturers refurbish products themselves and others use a qualified third party refurbisher. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested at least twice, once when it was first manufactured and again during the refurbishing process. Refurbished products are warranted by either the original manufacturer or the manufacturer’s third party refurbisher. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Systemax
Warranty provided by: Systemax
Mfg Part No: 981736
Box Size: ( Length:24, Width:22, Depth:16)
Shipping Weight: 40.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: SYX-RB-981736
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Systemax logos are registered trademarks of Systemax. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.