ASUS P8H67-M Pro B3 Motherboard Product Details
ASUS P8H67-M B3 Pro Motherboard
The ASUS P8H67-M Pro Motherboard features the Intel® H67 chipset supporting the 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i3, Core™ i5 and Core™ i7 Processors. ASUS' ground breaking EFI BIOS simplifies platform settings for users with an EZ tuning mode, while offering advanced users an easy to use graphical interface that offers unparalleled performance enhancement options. The ASUS P8H67-M Pro Motherboard features the redesigned ASUS AI Suite II, which consolidates system functionality, tweaking and monitoring into one sleek and elegant software package designed with the user in mind. Prepare for the next generation of fast computing hardware with true SATA 6 Gb/s and USB 3.0 support. HDMI & DVI support provide high-definition graphics support as well as the flexibility and convenience that business users require. Protect your ASUS P8H67-M Pro Motherboard with Anti-Surge Protection to prevent damage to your motherboard caused by unstable voltage. The user-friendly UI of GPU Boost facilitates flexible frequency and voltage adjustments to deliver multiple overclocking profiles to provide rapid and stable system-level upgrades. ASUS EPU conserves energy by intelligently moderating power and load requirements in real-time. Ensure RAM compatibility at the push of a button with MemOK!
What It Is and Why You Need It
- Protect 3.0 Technology - Protect the Earth, Your Device & You!
- GPU Boost – Go to the Limit with iGPU Level Up!
- Auto Tuning & TurboV - Real-time O.C. Tools
- EFI BIOS – Flexible and Easy BIOS Interface
- AI Suite II – One-Stop Access to Innovative ASUS Features
- USB 3.0 & SATA 6Gb/s Support – Let you experience the latest transfer technology!
Manufactured by: Asus
Warranty provided by: Asus
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: P8H67-M PRO REV3
UPC No: 610839179541
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:10, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 2.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: A455-3042
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Asus logos are registered trademarks of Asus. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.