Sangean DAR-101 Digital Voice Recorder Product Details
Sangean DAR-101 Digital Voice Recorder
Whether you're looking for a professional grade digital recorder/player or just something to record meetings and ideas, the Sangean DAR-101 Digital Voice Recorder is the ideal solution for busy people who want to record notes, favorite radio shows, meetings and ideas without the fuss and bother of tapes. The Sangean DAR-101 Digital Voice Recorder has multiple recording modes such as the internal/external microphone, telephone line-in, and external stereo microphone capable of capturing stereo audio sound. Also the Sangean DAR-101 Digital Voice Recorder is packed with features such as a built-in high-sensitivity stereo internal microphone with dual AGC (Automatic Gain Control), 3 adjustable recording sample rates (64k/128k/192kbps), SD Card compatibility recording to MP3 (up to 32GB SDHC card compatible), and compatibility with USB 2.0.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Built-in High Fidelity Microphone
- Time-Based and Voice Activated Recording
- Read and record to MP3/WMA media
- Store files on SD card
A Closer Look
- Built-In High Fidelity Stereo Microphone
Unlike entry-level digital audio recorders, the DAR-101 features an integrated stereo microphone with a Dual AGC Loop, so you can record radio shows and other sources in 2-channel stereo. You can also use a different external microphone if desired via the external stereo microphone socket.
- Record from Many Sources
In addition to capturing audio from the DAR-101's built-in microphone, you can also record from an attached microphone, from a telephone line, and from a general-purpose Line-In. The Telephone Record function has a Hook On/Off control to automatically record when a call is answered.
- Timer-Based and Voice Activated Recording
The built-in timer allows you to set specific standby times or timer play for setting limits on a recording session. The DAR-101 also offers voice activation recording for convenience, so you don't even need to hit a button to record meetings or ideas.
- Digital Media Features
Browse your files on the device using the LCD screen and the convenient rotary menu. The DAR-101 supports reading and recording to MP3 and WMA media, and can store files on an SD card. Set the timer for the time your favorite radio program goes on the air, for example, and it will record your program on an SD card. Other features include an impressive digital voice recorder specification, built-in clock and the ability to play and store both MP3 and WMA files.
- Display: LCD (2.36 x 1.14"), 128 x 64 Dot Matrix, Wider and Adjustable Angle Type
- Display Features: Backlight w/ 8 Adjustable Dimmer Level
- Recordable Media: SD Card (SD/ MMC/ SDHC) to MP3
- USB is a Host for Media Playing
- Supported Digital Formats (Playback): MP3, WMA
- Supported Digital Formats (Recording): MP3
- Supported Recording Rates: 64/128/192 Kbps
- Inputs: Microphone (Internal / External), Telephone, Line-In
- Outputs: SPDIF; Headphone jack (3.5mm); Lineout
- Built-in Battery Charger with 3 Segment Battery Indicator
- 3 Adjustable VAR Sensitivity
- Reminder Function: Record up to 10 Voice File
- File System: FAT 16/ FAT 32
- Speaker Size: 3"
- Speaker Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Power Sources: Batteries (Main Power, 4 x AA) or AC/ DC/ AC to AC in (1W AC to AC in)
- Included Accessory: Telephone Patch Cord, AC to AC Adapter
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 7.1" x 2.0" x 5.2"
- Weight: 1 lb 3.1 oz
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Sangean America, Inc.
Warranty provided by: Sangean America, Inc.
Mfg Part No: DAR-101
UPC No: 729288029151
Box Size: ( Length:15, Width:9, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 3.6500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYD1-DAR101
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Sangean America, Inc. logos are registered trademarks of Sangean America, Inc.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.