Kenwood 4/3/2 Channel Power Amplifier - 5Hz-50kHz, 500 Watts Max, Variable Low Pass Filter, 40W x 4 RMS Power Output - KAC-2404SItem#: K200-1034 | Model#: KAC-2404S
Kenwood KAC-2404S 4/3/2 Channel Power Amplifier Product Details
Kenwood 4/3/2 Channel Power Amplifier
You can improve your existing audio system by using the Kenwood 4/3/2 Channel Power Amplifier! The too sturdy kenwood's stylish construction offers a blend of high sound quality and aggressive styling. This channel power amplifier has a frequency response ranging from 5Hz to 50KHz. Dishing out 500W of power output, this amplifier paves way for the supreme performance of any 2, 3 or 4 channel speaker system. It has a variable low pass filter (50Hz to 200Hz) allowing you to stop damaging high frequencies from reaching the subwoofer pathway resulting in better bass output. You also have a 40W X 4 RMS power output per channel. Pick your Kenwood 4/3/2 Channel Power Amplifier today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Variable low pas filter; produces bass output with less distortion
- 500Watts; maximum power given by this amplifier
- 5Hz to 50KHz of frequency response; offers high quality music
Manufactured by: Kenwood
Warranty provided by: Kenwood
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: KAC-2404S
UPC No: 019048192219
Box Size: ( Length:12, Width:17, Depth:19)
Shipping Weight: 6.5000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 18pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: K200-1034
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Kenwood logos are registered trademarks of Kenwood. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.