EVGA 012-P3-1573-AR GeForce GTX 570 HD SuperClocked Video Card - 1280MB, GDDR5, PCI-Express 2.0 (x16), Dual DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort, Overclocked, DirectX 11, Dual-Slot, SLI ReadyItem#: E145-0573 | Model#: 012-P3-1573-AR
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
EVGA GeForce GTX 570 SuperClocked HD 1280MB GDDR5 Product Details
EVGA 012-P3-1573-AR GeForce GTX 570 HD SuperClocked Video Card
Introducing the EVGA 012-P3-1573-AR GeForce GTX 570 HD SuperClocked Video Card. Enjoy blistering fast DirectX 11 performance, including tessellation performance that destroys the competition. Experience a whole new level of interactive gaming with SLI and combine up to three displays for the ultimate in 3D entertainment. And as you have come to expect from the GeForce GTX GPU, the EVGA 012-P3-1573-AR GeForce GTX 570 HD SuperClocked Video Card packs support for all the premium GTX gaming technologies such as NVIDIA Surround, 3D Vision, PhysX and SLI. With these features and more, the EVGA 012-P3-1573-AR GeForce GTX 570 HD SuperClocked Video Card gives you more than one way to elevate your experience.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Comes Factory Overclocked, faster than standard GTX 570 Graphics Cards.
- Microsoft DirectX 11 and Microsoft Windows 7 support
- Features NVIDIA CUDA and NVIDIA PhysX Technologies
- NVIDIA SLI Ready Video Card
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround Ready
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology
- PCI Express 2.0 support
- Two dual-link DVI-I connectors and Dual-link HDCP-Capable
- OpenGL 4.1 Support
- HDMI 1.4 and DisplayPort 1.1a Connectors
Manufactured by: EVGA
Warranty provided by: EVGA
UPC No: 843368015794
Mfg Part No: 012-P3-1573-AR
( Length:9, Width:12, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 2.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- EVGA logos are registered trademarks of EVGA. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.