Serif MoviePlus X3 Student & Teacher Product Details
Serif MoviePlus X3 Student & Teacher Software
Serif MoviePlus X3 Student & Teacher Software gives you unlimited potential for creating engaging movies and slideshows, with impressive sharing possibilities – via DVD, direct YouTube™ upload, exports for iPod® & PSP™, and more. Serif MoviePlus X3 Student & Teacher Software makes video editing easy and enjoyable. With a brand new screen layout for arranging and editing video, pictures and audio, your videos can be edited, enhanced, and shared on the web in minutes – no experience required!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Unlimited potential for creating engaging movies and slideshows, with impressive sharing possibilities
- Product is for purchase by K-12 students, higher education students, facility or staff ONLY
Eligibility Requirements for the purchase of Serif Educational Products.
Product Usage Restrictions:
- Products are for purchase by K-12 students, higher education students, facility or staff ONLY*.
- Users may purchase only one license of any Special Education product.
- This license may be used only on privately owned computers.
* A higher education student is defined as a full or part time student enrolled at higher education institutions defined as an accredited public or private university or college (including community, junior or vocational college)
Verification of Eligibility:
Details regarding how to claim your Product Key are included inside the box. Please check carefully whether you qualify before purchasing the Serif Educational Product. If you are not eligible when your status is checked, then you will not receive a Product Key to activate the product and will be unable to use the software.
The following are ineligible:
Private and commercial training institutes, training establishments in companies, hospitals, clubs, research establishments.
Accepted Proofs of Eligibility: Each user must supply a unique email address associated with an educational entity. i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org.
OR one of the following items:
A school photo identification card that includes school name, your name, a photo and a current date. If you do not have such an ID, you must instead provide a photo identification card, drivers license, passport or other official photo identification.
- Official, current non-photo student ID with name and date.
- Official, current school transcript indicating name of school and student.
- Official, current school tuition bill indicating name of school and student.
- Official, current report card indicating name of school and student.
- Other official dated proof of enrollment.
- Students who are under 18 and do not have a valid photo ID may provide an official letter from their eligible educational institution stating their name and current enrollment status.
For Faculty & Staff:
- Official, paycheck stub with current date and name of school and employee.
- Official, current certificate of employment with current date bearing entity’s logo or seal.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Intel® Pentium® II or AMD Athlon™ XP processor.
- Microsoft Windows® 7, Vista or XP.
- 256MB RAM (operating system dependant).
- 382MB free hard drive space (2-5GB of additional space may be required during the composition and export of video projects).
- Graphics card and monitor capable of 800x600 display size and 24-bit colour depth.
- Windows-compatible sound controller.
- CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drive (for program install).
- Microsoft DirectX® 9.0c device drivers (included with install).
- Microsoft Windows Media Video support files (included with install).
- An Internet account and connection (for Auto Update and Licensed Feature Unlocking).
Recommended System Requirements:
Manufactured by: Serif
Warranty provided by: Serif
Limited Warranty: 1 months parts; months labor
Mfg Part No: 8073424
UPC No: 703115684331
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:5, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.6500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: N204-1617
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Serif logos are registered trademarks of Serif. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.