ASUS EN210 SILENT/DI/512M GeForce 210 Video Card - 512MB, DDR2, PCI-Express 2.0, DVI, HDMI, VGA, DirectX 10.1, Dual-Slot, Low ProfileItem#: A455-0214 | Model#: EN210 SILENT/DI/512M
ASUS GeForce 210 512MB DDR2 PCIe 2.0 Low Profile Product Details
ASUS EN210 SILENT/DI/512M GeForce 210 Video Card
Graphics processing has become an essential ingredient to the modern PC. Nowadays, we simply demand more from our PCs. If you want to enhance photos, edit videos, watch movies, play games, or if you simply desire a Premium Windows® 7 Experience, the ASUS EN210 SILENT/DI/512M GeForce 210 Video Card brings impressive graphics processing power to your PC at an incredible value.
Get all the video processing power that your digital lifestyle requires. Enhance photos, clean up home videos and post them to Facebook up to 50% faster2 with the ASUS EN210 SILENT/DI/512M GeForce 210 Video Card. Convert your video and put it on your iPod in minutes instead of hours3 or make your DVDs look like HD.
Modern games and 3D applications demand more graphics performance than ever before and Intel integrated graphics simply aren’t good enough. With 16 processing cores, the ASUS EN210 SILENT/DI/512M GeForce 210 Video Card delivers over 10x the performance1 of Intel integrated solutions! If you want to play popular mainstream games like World of Warcraft, Spore or Sims3, the GeForce 210 is an essential addition to your PC.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Exclusive 0dB thermal design dissipates heat efficiently without any noise
- Low profile design with low profile bracket bundled
- 40nm GPU means less power consumption & more efficient transistor
- Powered by NVIDIA® GeForce 210 GPU and GeForce CUDA™ Technology
- Microsoft® DirectX® 10.1 brings new levels of visual realism to gaming on the PC and get top-notch performance
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Asus
Warranty provided by: Asus
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: EN210 SILENT/DI/512M
UPC No: 610839304011
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:6, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.1500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: A455-0214
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Asus logos are registered trademarks of Asus. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.