MSI E350IS-E45 HTPC Motherboard Product Details
MSI E350IS-E45 HTPC Motherboard
The MSI E350IS-E45 HTPC Motherboard, the new addition to MSI’s small form factor HTPC motherboard range, features AMD Fusion™ Technology with DirectX® 11, SATA 6Gbps, an HDMI interface, as well as a host of unique high-end MSI features such as I-Charger for faster USB port charging, M-Flash, USB Safeguard, and All-Solid Capacitors.
Powered by the AMD E-350 Dual-Core Processor with AMD Radeon™ HD 6310 graphics (DX11), the MSI E350IS-E45 HTPC Motherboard provides exceptional Blu-ray high definition content playback unmatched by previous integrated graphics solutions. The MSI E350IS-E45 HTPC Motherboard features an AMD Hudson-M1 Fusion chipset which provides 4 native SATAIII storage interfaces with super fast transfer rates of up to 6 Gbps.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Supports two unbuffered DIMM of 1.5 Volt DDR3 1066/1333 (OC) DRAM, 8GB Max
- 1 PCI Express x16 slot with x4 operation (PCI Express Bus SPEC V2.0 compliant)
- 4 SATA 6Gb/s ports by AMD® Hudson M1
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 6Gb/s
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Supports 10Mb/s, 100Mb/s and 1000Mb/s
Manufactured by: MSI
Warranty provided by: MSI
UPC No: 816909082463
Mfg Part No: E350IS-E45
( Length:9, Width:8, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 2.1000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- MSI logos are registered trademarks of MSI. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.