Icom M412 VHF Radio - White Product Details
Compact, Easy to Use and a Great Value
- Built-in Class D DSC
- IPX7 submersible protection (1m depth for 30 minutes, except cables)
- Superior receiver sensitivity, superior speaker audio
- Large LCD and simple operation
- Common GPS/NAV interface
- AquaQuakeT draining function
- Weather channel receive with alert function
- Favorite channel function
- Dualwatch and Tri-watch functions
The built-in Class D DSC provides additional safety at sea. The built-in DSC watch function monitors Ch 70 (DSC channel) activity, even while you are receiving another channel. Distress, individual, group, all ships, position request/reply, polling request/reply and DSC test calls can be sent. DSC messages can be received and automatically stored in the message memory.
When connected to Icom's MA-500TR Class B AIS transponder, you can make an individual DSC call without having to manually input a MMSI number.
The IC-M12 can withstand submersion in 1m of water for up to 30 minutes (except cables). The supplied microphone also has submersible protection.
The large backlit LCD (23.5 (H) x 64 (W) mm; 15/16 x 2 17 / 32 in) shows a full sized channel number. A 10 character scrolling message shows the channel name and can show position, time and DSC messages.
When connected to an external GPS receiver, current position and time are shown on the IC-M412's display. When receiving position information from another vessel, the IC-M412 can transfer it to a navigational device via NMEA 0183 connectivity.
The IC-M412 has 0.22fV (typical at 12dB SINAD) superior sensitivity for class-leading receiver performance. The front facing speaker offers 4.5W (typical) of loud, clear reception.
- AquaQuake™ draining function blows water away from the speaker grill
- Priority and noraml scan using simple tag scanning system
- External speaker connection
- Low voltage indicator
- Transmitting power selection with microphone
Channels - Available: All US, Canadian, International
DSC Class: D
Power - Output (Watts): 25 watts
Remote Mic Capable: No
Scrambler Capable: No
Waterproof Rating: Submersible
Weather Alert: Yes
Manufactured by: ICOM
Warranty provided by: ICOM
Mfg Part No: M412 12
UPC No: 731797008947
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 3.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYPT-ICMM41212
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- ICOM logos are registered trademarks of ICOM. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.