Inland 4 Port High Speed USB 2.0 Hub Product Details
Inland 08331 High Speed USB 2.0 Hub
The Inland High Speed USB 2.0 Hub is a 4-port device used to bridge the USB interfaced peripherals to your desktop or laptop. This device complies with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 specification. With transfer rate of up to 480Mbps, you will able to transfer photos and digital videos in no time. It features plug and play technology, so additional drivers are not required for installation. Delivering 500mA power, each port is reliable at up to 15 feet of transmission. This product supports UHCI and OHCI specification and is compatible with Windows® 98SE operating system and IBM compatible desktop PC. Order the Inland High Speed USB 2.0 Hub today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 480Mbps; will able to transfer photos and digital videos in no time
- Plug and play technology; easy installation
- 500mA power; delivers high power for your system
- Compatibility; supports Windows® 98SE operating system and IBM compatible desktop PC
Manufactured by: Inland Computer Accessories
Warranty provided by: Inland Computer Accessories
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 08331
UPC No: 012405083311
Box Size: ( Length:6, Width:10, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: B451-908331
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Inland Computer Accessories logos are registered trademarks of Inland Computer Accessories. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.