SilverStone ML03B Milo Series HTPC Case Product Details
SilverStone ML03B Milo Series HTPC Case
The slimmer SilverStone ML03B Milo Series HTPC Case has a profile of 105mm height and 340mm depth, making it extremely easy to integrate into any living room furniture. Incredibly, this SilverStone ML03B Milo Series HTPC Case can accommodate up to three 3.5" hard drives or five 2.5" HDD/SSD through its smartly designed drive cages that can mount either size without any use of adapters. For cooling, the SilverStone ML03B Milo Series HTPC Case can be fitted with up to four 80mm fans so users can choose to build a quiet system with low power components or a powerful HTPC with 140W CPU if needed. There are also numerous small touches including pre-cut hole for VGA (D-SUB) connector, Kensington lock support, and an additional full size expansion slot for installing extra motherboard I/O or fan controller. For those looking to build an HTPC with good expansion and cooling capability but has limited room and budget, the SilverStone ML03B Milo Series HTPC Case is the one to get.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Easy to install and cable route
- Support low profile expansion cards
- Compatible with Micro ATX, Mini-DTX and Mini-ITX motherboards
- Drive cages with multi-purpose mounts eliminate need for adapters
Manufactured by: SilverStone Technology
Warranty provided by: SilverStone Technology
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: CS-ML03B
UPC No: 844761007423.00
Box Size: ( Length:20, Width:17, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 10.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 11pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S35-2040
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- SilverStone Technology logos are registered trademarks of SilverStone Technology. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.