HP 2910al-24G J9146A ProCurve PoE+ Gigabit Switch - 10/100/1000 Gigabit LAN, 24-Port, 512MB, 515 MHzItem#: H24-J9146A | Model#: J9146A
HP ProCurve 2910al-24G 24-Port PoE+ Gigabit Switch Product Details
HP 2910al-24G J9146A ProCurve PoE+ Gigabit Switch
The HP 2910al-24G J9146A ProCurve PoE+ Gigabit Switch has four dual-personality ports for 10/100/1000 or mini-GBIC connectivity. In addition, the HP 2910al-24G J9146A ProCurve PoE+ Gigabit Switch supports up to four optional 10-Gigabit (CX4 and/or SFP+) ports, thereby offering the most flexible and easy-to-deploy uplinks in its class. Together with static and RIP IPv4 routing, robust security and management, enterprise-class features, free lifetime warranty, and free software updates, the HP 2910al-24G J9146A ProCurve PoE+ Gigabit Switch is a cost-effective, scalable solution for customers who are building high-performance networks. The HP 2910al-24G J9146A ProCurve PoE+ Gigabit Switch can be deployed at enterprise edge and remote branch offices, converged networks, and data center top of rack.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Dual stack (IPv4/IPv6) provides transition mechanism from IPv4 to IPv6; supports connectivity for both protocols
- MLD snooping forwards IPv6 multicast traffic to the appropriate interface; prevents IPv6 multicast traffic from flooding the network
- 10 Gbps Ethernet connectivity: up to four optional and flexible 10-Gigabit ports (CX4 and/or SFP+), with optional interconnect kit for short-distance connectivity. IPv6: IPv6 host: allows the switches to be managed and deployed at the edge of IPv6 networks . Dual stack (IPv4/IPv6): provides transition mechanism from IPv4 to IPv6; supports connectivity for both protocols. MLD snooping: forwards IPv6 multicast traffic to the appropriate interface; prevents IPv6 multicast traffic from flooding the network. IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE): provides up to 15.4 W per port to IEEE 802.3af-comp
- High-performance architecture: 128 Gbps switching fabric with up to 95 Mpps (24-port switches) and 176 Gbps switching fabric with up to 131 Mpps (48-port switches). Selectable queue configurations: increase performance by selecting the number of queues and associated memory buffering that best meet the requirements of your network applications.
- IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree: provides high link availability in multiple VLAN environments by allowing multiple spanning trees; provides legacy support for IEEE 802.1d and IEEE 802.1w. IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Protocol (LACP) and HP port trunking: support up to 24 trunks, each with up to 8 links (ports) per trunk. Optional redundant power supply: supplies backup power in case of power failure (Note: HP E620 Redundant/External Power Supplyprovides only RPS functionality).
- RMON, XRMON, and sFlow: provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms, and events. Uni-Directional Link Detection (UDLD): monitors a link between two switches and blocks the ports on both ends of the link if the link goes down at any point between the two devices. Command authorization: leverages RADIUS to link a custom list of CLI commands to individual network administrator's login; it also provides an audit trail. Dual flash images: provides independent primary and secondary operating system files for backup while upgrading.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: HP
Warranty provided by: HP
Mfg Part No: J9146A
UPC No: 884420766971
Box Size: ( Length:23, Width:19, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 20.4500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: H24-J9146A
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- HP logos are registered trademarks of HP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.