TrippLite PDU3VN10L1530 Power Distribution Unit
The TrippLite PDU3VN10L1530 Power Distribution Unit, Monitored 3 phase 200/208/240V Zero U vertical rack PDU supports 10kW total output capacity. The TrippLite PDU3VN10L1530 Power Distribution Unit Includes 10 ft. / 3m input cord with NEMA L15-30P 42 C13 & 6 C19 3 phase input plugs arranged in 3 individually breakered single phase output load banks. Each output loading bank contains 16 outlets (14 C13 and 2 C19). Visual meter with scroll button and PowerAlert remote monitoring interface enables real-time current monitoring for each output phase. Supports 0U vertical rackmount installation with included mounting accessories. Toolless button-mount installation supported in compatible racks. Included cord retention brackets keep vital network equipment plugged in and continuously powered. Purchase the TrippLite PDU3VN10L1530 Power Distribution Unit today.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Monitored 10kW 3 Phase 200/208/240V PDU in 70 in. / 178cm 0U vertical mounting format
- Reports voltage, frequency and PDU load per-phase via built in Ethernet interface
- Visual current meter displays load level in amps for selected output phase
- 42 output receptacles arranged in 3 individually breakered load banks
- NEMA L15-30P 200/208/240V 3 phase input plug, 42 C13 and 6 C19 single phase 200/208/240V outlets
- Temperature, Humidity, and sensor monitoring when used with ENVIROSENSE and SRSWITCH options
- Includes cord retention brackets and toolless button-mounting; 10 ft. / 3m line cord
- 10kW 3 phase 200/208/240V Monitored Power Distribution Unit (PDU) with built-in web/network interface
- Attached NEMA L15-30P 200/208/240V 3 phase input plug with 10 ft. / 3m cord
- 0U, 70 inch / 178cm vertical form factor supports installation in 2 or 4 post equipment racks
- 48 total 200/208/240V outlets (42 C13, 6 C19) arranged in three individually breakered single phase output load banks
- Lighted display with scroll-button offers power consumption in amps for all 3 loading banks, IP-address self-identification and 180 degree display rotation for overhead or raised floor power feeds.
- Built-in SNMP/ethernet interface reports voltage, frequency and PDU loading per-phase via network or secure web browser interface
- Supports logging of all power events with user specified alarm and notification thresholds for load levels and site voltage conditions
- Supports in-rack environmental and security monitoring for advanced configurations with optional ENVIROSENSE temperature / humidity probe and rack access notification for up to 4 door sensors (SRSWITCH) or other user-supplied contact-closure sensors.
- DHCP/Manual configuration support provides the ability to have network settings automatically assigned to the card, or manually assigned a static IP addresses
- 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing allows optimal communication compatibility with your current 10/100 Base-T network
- Real-time clock backup maintains the time of day and date even if the PDU is shut down and unpowered
- Tiered access privileges allow an administrator and a guest to log into the web browser for monitoring all PDUs
- Alert notifications via email or SNMP traps give users the added advantage of having an immediate event notification
- Firmware upgrade ability supports future product enhancements.
- Protocols supported include HTTP, HTTPS, PowerAlert Network Management System, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, Telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP, NTP
- Fully compatible with PowerAlert Network Management System / NMS Software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com
- Included cord retention brackets keep vital network equipment plugged in and continuously powered
- Toolless mounting supported in button-mount compatible racks, plus nut-and-bolt mounting brackets for other mounting applications