EVGA 01G-P3-1313-KR GeForce 210 Passive Video Card - 1GB, DDR3, PCI-Express 2.0 (x16), HDMI, VGA, DVI, DirectX 10, Single-Slot, Low ProfileItem#: E145-0215 | Model#: 01G-P3-1313-KR
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $28.00 (47%)
- Today's Price:
- Less Rebate:
- -$10.00 Ends 11/30/2014. See Terms.Restrictions Apply.NOTICE: Limit (2) ONE rebate per person, billing address, company, or household
- Final Price:
- $21.99 * After Rebate
- In Stock (Details)
EVGA GeForce 210 1GB DDR3 Passive Video Card Product Details
EVGA 01G-P3-1313-KR GeForce 210 Passive Video Card
Enhance your gaming experience with the EVGA GeForce 210 Passive Video Card. This video card is equipped with 1GB of DDR3 memory that offers fast-speed and reliable computing performance. It enables you to deal with demanding graphics rendering tasks more efficiency. This video card is also designed with a DirectX 10.1 support which allows you to play the latest games and watch videos with an outstanding quality. You can connect this video card to your desktop PC easily through its PCI-Express 2.0 (x16) interface. Plus, with its DVI, HDMI and VGA video outputs you can get exceptional graphic performance. Grab the EVGA GeForce 210 Passive Video Card right now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 1GB of DDR3 memory; enables you to handle demanding tasks
- DirectX 10.1 support; helps to play the latest games and watch videos with excellent graphics performance
- PCI-Express 2.0 (x16) interfaces; connects your device to your PC easily
A Closer Look:
Digital Video Interface - Integrated - Supports both VGA and Digital signals.
2nd Generation Unified Shader Architecture
The latest in Unified Shader Architecture Technology, offering 50% more performance through 240 enhanced processing cores.
NVIDIA® CUDA™ Support
Accelerates CUDA based applications through the GPU's proccessing power allowing for faster application performance such as video transcoding.
NVIDIA® PhysX™ Ready
Enjoy more visual immersion with life like physics for a more dynamic experience.
NVIDIA® PureVideo™ HD Technology
Smooth video, accurate colors, precise image scaling, video decode acceleration and post processing, all provided by the graphics card to give you the best HD experience possible. This feature also offloads from the CPU to help reduce power consumption.
OpenGL® 3.1 Support
Supports the latest version of OpenGL
- DVI, HDMI and VGA video outputs; you can integrate compatible video displays
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: EVGA
Warranty provided by: EVGA
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: 01G-P3-1313-KR
UPC No: 843368015367
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:11, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.6500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: E145-0215
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- EVGA logos are registered trademarks of EVGA. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.