TRENDnet 2-Port DVI USB KVM with Audio - TK-214I Product Details
TRENDnet 2-Port DVI USB KVM Switch
The TRENDnet 2-Port DVI USB KVM Switch allows you to control 2 PC and/or Mac computers with one set of console controls. Manage laptops or desktops that have DVI, USB, and audio ports at the touch of a button with one set of USB keyboard, USB mouse, DVI monitor, microphone, and speakers. No driver installation required, simply plug in the devices to control 2 computers.
View crystal clear Digital Video Interface (DVI) resolution at up to 1920 x 1200 pixels. The TRENDnet 2-Port DVI USB KVM Switch features a built in 3 ft. combination cables include all the necessary USB, DVI, and audio connectors for each respective computer. This TRENDnet 2-Port DVI USB KVM Switch does not need to be plugged into an outlet—it is powered by the connected computers.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Manage two PCs and/or Macs with one set of console controls
- 2-port KVM switch with DVI, USB, and audio connections to computers and console devices
- Position the Toggle switch in an ergonomic location on you work station
- All required cabling included
- 2-year limited warranty
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: TRENDnet
Warranty provided by: TRENDnet
UPC No: 0710931304480
Mfg Part No: TK-214I
( Length:11, Width:6, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.4300 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- TRENDnet logos are registered trademarks of TRENDnet. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.