NVIDIA Tesla C2070 Computing Processor - 6GB GDDR5 RAM, PCI-Express 2.0, 448 Processing Cores, NVIDIA CUDA, DVIItem#: P56-2070 | Model#: 900-21030-2221-000
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
NVIDIA Tesla C2070 Computing Processor 6GB GDDR5 Product Details
NVIDIA Tesla C2070 Computing Processor
The NVIDIA Tesla™ C2070 Computing Processor fuels the transition to parallel computing and bring the performance of a small cluster to the desktop. Based on the next-generation CUDA architecture codenamed “Fermi”, the 20-series family of Tesla GPUs support many “must have” features for technical and enterprise computing including C++ support, ECC memory for uncompromised accuracy and scalability, and a 7X increase in double precision performance compared Tesla 10-series GPUs.
The Tesla™ C2070 GPU are designed to redefine high performance computing and make supercomputing available to everyone. Compared to the latest quad-core CPUs, Tesla C2070 Computing Processor delivers equivalent supercomputing performance at 1/10th the cost and 1/20th the power consumption.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- 448 CUDA Cores with single precision peak performance is over a Teraflop per GPU.
- ECC Memory offers protection of data in memory to enhance data integrity and reliability for applications.
- Desktop Cluster Performance solves large-scale problems faster than a small server cluster on a single workstation with multiple GPUs.
- Delivers cluster performance at 1/10th the cost and 1/20th the power of CPU-only systems based on the latest quad core CPUs.
Manufactured by: NVIDIA
Warranty provided by: NVIDIA
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: 900-21030-2221-000
UPC No: 899942002834
Box Size: ( Length:13, Width:9, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 3.3000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: P56-2070
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- NVIDIA logos are registered trademarks of NVIDIA. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.