Sparkle GeForce GT 430 1GB DDR3 PCIe Single Slot Product Details
Sparkle SXT4301024S3LHS GeForce GT 430 Video Card
The Sparkle SXT4301024S3LHS GeForce GT 430 Video Card features advanced cooler design (Ultra Slim Cooling System) and all solid capacitors for a reliable and stable operation. The Sparkle SXT4301024S3LHS GeForce GT 430 Video Card with support for Microsoft DirectX 11, and large 1024MB DDR3 RAM capacity, featuring 40nm Processor Technology, brings native HDMI & HDMI 1.4a support as well as the latest NVIDIA Technologies such as NVIDIA PureVideo HD, NVIDIA PhysX and CUDA Architecture. The Sparkle SXT4301024S3LHS GeForce GT 430 Video Card features a factory low profile design, and it's made to fit in low-profile workstations.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Microsoft DirectX 11 support
- Blue-Ray 3D Support
- NVIDIA CUDA technology with CUDA C/C++,DirectCompute 5.0 and OpenCL support
- NVIDIA PhysX technology
- Hardware Video Decode Acceleration
- TrueHD and DTS-HD Audio Bitstreaming Support
- PCI Express 2.0 support
- Dual-link DVI-I and HDMI 1.4a connector
- Dual-link HDCP-Capable with OpenGL 4.0 support
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: SPARKLE Computer Co. Ltd.
Warranty provided by: SPARKLE Computer Co. Ltd.
UPC No: 4710710447700
Mfg Part No: SXT4301024S3LHS
( Length:12, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- SPARKLE Computer Co. Ltd. logos are registered trademarks of SPARKLE Computer Co. Ltd.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.