EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti FPB 1GB GDDR5 PCIe Product Details
EVGA 01G-P3-1561-AR GeForce GTX 560 Ti Free Performance Boost Video Card
Let your gaming hit the roof through EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti Free Performance Boost Video Card. This gaming card comes with 3x performance of previous generation GeForce 8800GT graphics card. The Video Card is precisely built for DirectX 11 giving highly detailed visuals and high frame rates simultaneously. The video card is run by a GeForce GTX 560 Ti GPU/VPU to give a Maximum screen resolution of 2560 x 1600. It also has a 1GB GDDR5 type video memory which gives extreme performance boost. The video card is connected through the PCI-Express 2.0 (x16) Interface. It can be connected to two monitor through Dual DVI and HDMI cable. The inbuilt NVIDIA® SLI Technology gives a performance boost that other products cannot match. Just buy EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti Free Performance Boost Video Card and enjoy future gaming experience!
What Is It And Why You Need It:
- DirectX 11; gives highly detailed visuals and high frame rates
- 1GB GDDR5 memory; improves visual experience
- PCI-Express 2.0 (x16); easy interface with x16 speed
- Dual DVI, Mini HDMI; for external monitor connections
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Product TagsGTX 560 GTX560 GTX 560 Fermi 560 Fermi 560GTX Fermi 560 GTX Fermi NVIDIA 560 NVIDIA 560GTX NVIDIA 560 GTX
Manufactured by: EVGA
Warranty provided by: EVGA
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 01G-P3-1561-AR
UPC No: 843368015596
Box Size: ( Length:14, Width:12, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 2.6500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 6pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: E145-0560
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- EVGA logos are registered trademarks of EVGA. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.