Tripp Lite PDU3VN10L2120 3-Phase Monitored PDU - 36x Outlets, 30x C13, 6x C19, 5700W, 208V, 10ft CordItem#: 8193083 | Model#: PDU3VN10L2120
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $317.61 (42%)
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Tripp Lite PDU3VN10L2120 3-Phase Monitored PDU Product Details
Tripp Lite PDU3VN10L2120 3-Phase Monitored PDU
The Tripp Lite PDU3VN10L2120 3-Phase Monitored PDU offers real-time remote monitoring of voltage, frequency and load levels via secure web, SNMP or Telnet interface and whole rack AC power distribution. PowerAlert interface supports custom notification of user-specified remote conditions via email, secure web, SNMP, Telnet or SSH interface. PDU output current consumption in amps is displayed per-phase via front panel lighted digital display and can be monitored remotely to warn of potential overloads before critical IT mains breakers trip. Lighted display with scroll-button offers power consumption in amps for all 3 loading banks, IP-address self-identification and 180 degree display rotation for overhead or raised floor power feeds. The Tripp Lite PDU3VN10L2120 3-Phase Monitored PDU supports real-time monitoring of all reported functions with support for user-specified alarm and notification thresholds. Purchase the Tripp Lite PDU3VN10L2120 3-Phase Monitored PDU today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Monitored 5.7kW 3 Phase 208V PDU in 70 in. / 178cm 0U vertical mounting format
- Reports voltage, frequency and PDU load per-phase via built in ethernet interface
- Visual current meter displays load level in amps for selected output phase
- 36 output receptacles arranged in 3 output load banks
- NEMA L21-20P 20A (3P+N+E) 208V 3 phase input plug, 30 C13 and 6 C19 single phase 208V outlets
- Temperature, Humidity, and sensor monitoring when used with ENVIROSENSE and SRSWITCH options
- Includes cord retention brackets and toolless button-mounting; 10 ft. / 3m line cord
- 5.7kW 3 phase 208V Monitored Power Distribution Unit (PDU) with built-in web/network interface
- Attached NEMA L21-20P 20A (3P+N+E) 208V 3 phase input plug with 10 ft. / 3m cord
- 0U, 70 inch / 178cm vertical form factor supports installation in 2 or 4 post equipment racks
- 36 total 208V outlets (30 C13, 6 C19) arranged in single phase output load banks
- Lighted display with scroll-button offers power consumption in amps for all 3 loading banks, IP-address self-identification and 180 degree display rotation for overhead or raised floor power feeds.
- Built-in SNMP/ethernet interface reports voltage, frequency and PDU loading per-phase via network or secure web browser interface
- Supports logging of all power events with user specified alarm and notification thresholds for load levels and site voltage conditions
- Supports in-rack environmental and security monitoring for advanced configurations with optional ENVIROSENSE temperature / humidity probe and rack access notification for up to 4 door sensors (SRSWITCH) or other user-supplied contact-closure sensors.
- DHCP/Manual configuration support provides the ability to have network settings automatically assigned to the card, or manually assigned a static IP addresses
- 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing allows optimal communication compatibility with your current 10/100 Base-T network
- Real-time clock backup maintains the time of day and date even if the PDU is shut down and unpowered
- Tiered access privileges allow an administrator and a guest to log into the web browser for monitoring all PDUs
- Alert notifications via email or SNMP traps give users the added advantage of having an immediate event notification
- Firmware upgrade ability supports future product enhancements.
- Protocols supported include HTTP, HTTPS, PowerAlert Network Management System, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, Telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP, NTP
- Included cord retention brackets keep vital network equipment plugged in and continuously powered
- Toolless mounting supported in button-mount compatible racks, plus nut-and-bolt mounting brackets for other mounting applications
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 0037332149848
Mfg Part No: PDU3VN10L2120
( Length:76, Width:10, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 26.1872 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.