OKI Microline 390 Turbo Dot Matrix Printer - Monochrome, 360 dpi, 24 pin, up to 390 char/sec, parallel - 62411901Item#: O11-4030 | Model#: 62411901 |
OKI Microline 390 Turbo Dot Matrix Printer - 62411 Product Details
This 24-pin dot matrix printer is engineered for dedicated printing in the most demanding POS, automation and utility applications. Rugged printhead design keeps your print images sharp for a 200-million character life. A lighter, stronger, more efficient motor reduces friction, heat build-up and wear. The long-lasting rack and pinion drive system ensures print quality longer than belt or cable systems. An impact-resistant chassis protects the entire mechanism, even in the harshest environments. Features lightweight samarium cobalt magnet and powerful, spring-activated pins to deliver a stronger punch—right to the last page of a four-part form! A patented optical sensor accurately positions the printhead on the page. The auto-tear feature accurately positions continuous forms for a clean tear at the perforation—eliminating wasted forms. Maximum Print Speed (Black): 390 cps; Network Ready: No; Printer Type: Dot Matrix.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Dot matrix printer features 390 cps print speed and 128 kB memory.
- Rugged printhead design keeps print images sharp for a 200-million character life.
- Efficient motor reduces friction, heat build-up and wear.
- Long-lasting rack and pinion drive system ensures print quality.
- Impact-resistant chassis protects entire mechanism.
- Lightweight samarium cobalt magnet and spring-activated pins deliver a stronger punch.
- Easily accommodates multi-part forms and stock.
- Patented optical sensor accurately positions the printhead on the page.
- Auto-tear feature accurately positions continuous forms for a clean tear at the perforation.
THIS PRODUCT SHIPS IN OEM PACKAGING - GO GREEN AND SAVE GREEN
Manufacturers sometimes offer discounts when large quantities of products are purchased without fancy, colorful, retail packaging. We take advantage of these opportunities to bring you the same quality, retail product at a lower price. Retail packaging is designed to look good on a store shelf and attract your attention. It frequently includes more paper, plastic and cardboard than needed. OEM packaging is not as visually attractive but is far more economical and because OEM packaging uses less paper, plastic, ink and cardboard it creates less waste and is better for the environment. Although OEM packaged product ships in a plain white or brown box you can be assured it is the same quality product as the retail packaged version. Buying OEM packaged products saves you money and helps save the planet…GO GREEN AND SAVE GREEN. Included accessories, software, documentation, and manufacturer warranties on OEM products may vary from retail versions. Please review our detailed specifications and photo gallery for included accessories and see below for warranty information.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Oki Microline Turbo 390 Series Product Brochure
- Oki Microline Turbo 390 Series User's Guide
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: Oki Data
Warranty provided by: Oki Data
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 62411901
UPC No: 051851440101
Box Size: ( Length:22, Width:21, Depth:10)
Shipping Weight: 19.7500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 21pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: O11-4030
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Oki Data logos are registered trademarks of Oki Data. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.