Zalman PCM1 CPU Power Consumption MeterItem#: Z20-4014 | Model#: PCM1
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $7.11 (12%)
Zalman PCM1 CPU Power Consumption Meter Product Details
Zalman PCM1 CPU Power Consumption Meter
The Zalman PCM1 CPU Power Consumption Meter allows you to conveniently check the CPU voltage, current, and power consumption data. The Zalman PCM1 CPU Power Consumption Meter features a highly credible IC which provides minimum margin of error and Flexible Numeric Display for a clear viewing angle even in a dark environment. Purchase the Zalman PCM1 CPU Power Consumption Meter today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Check the CPU voltage, current, and power consumption data
- Highly Credible IC
- Clear and wide viewing angle using FND
- Compatible with ATX12V CPU 4-Pin or EPS12V CPU 8-Pin
- Input: 12VDC
- Bypass out: 12VDC
- Cable Compatibility: CPU 4 + 4-Pin
- Power Range: 10 ~ 240W
- Current Range: 0 ~ 20A(DC)
- Voltage Range: 3 ~ 15V(DC)
- Weight: 0.76 lbs
- Dimensions: 5.83" x 1.65" x 1.85"
- Sleek design incorporating aluminum panel: The front aluminum panel add to it’s elegant design.
- Real-time measurement & display of CPU voltage, current, & power consumption: User can conveniently check the CPU voltage, current, and power consumption data.
- Highly Credible IC: Highly credible IC provides Minimum margin of error.
- Clear and wide viewing angle using FND: FND (Flexible Numeric Display) displays the numbers clearly and provides a wide viewing angle even in a dark environment.
- Built-in LED: Built-in LED allows easy checking of the voltage, current, and power status.
- Compatible with ATX12V CPU 4-Pin or EPS12V CPU 8-Pin: Two ATX12V CPU 2x2 (4-Pin) power cables can be combined to form an EPS12V CPU 8-Pin power cable.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Zalman
Warranty provided by: Zalman
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: PCM1
UPC No: 823884201543
Box Size: ( Length:3, Width:7, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: Z20-4014
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Zalman logos are registered trademarks of Zalman. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.