Cisco Small Business SG200-26 Managed Switch Product Details
Cisco SLM2024T-NA Small Business SG200-26 Managed Switch
The Cisco SLM2024T-NA Small Business SG200-26 Managed Switch offers the ideal combination of performance, affordability, and manageability for your growing business. This excellent managed switch delivers the highest availability and performance you can get to ensure a rock-solid business network. It offers twenty-four Gigabit ports so you can create high-speed connections for your laptops, workstations, desktops, and more. The Cisco SLM2024T-NA Small Business SG200-26 Managed Switch comes with Quality-of-Service (QoS) features to prioritize delay-sensitive services, simplify unified communications deployments, and help ensure consistent network operations for all services. It even provides an integrated network security to keep unauthorized users off the network and protect your critical business data. Purchase the Cisco SLM2024T-NA Small Business SG200-26 Managed Switch right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 24x Gigabit ports; connects a large number of devices into your network
- Quality-of-Service (QoS) features; helps ensure a consistent network performance
- IEEE 802.1X port security; controls access to your network and reduces the risk of a security breach
A Closer Look
- Standards: IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit
Ethernet, IEEE 802.3ad LACP, IEEE 802.3z Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.3x Flow Control, IEEE 802.1D (STP), IEEE
802.1Q/p VLAN, IEEE 802.1w RSTP, IEEE 802.1X Port Access Authentication, IEEE 802.3af, RFC 768, RFC 783,
RFC 791, RFC 792, RFC 793, RFC 813, RFC 879, RFC 896, RFC 826, RFC 854, RFC 855, RFC 856, RFC 858,
RFC 894, RFC 919, RFC 922, RFC 920, RFC 950, RFC 951, RFC 1042, RFC 1071, RFC 1123, RFC 1141, RFC
1155, RFC 1350, RFC 1533, RFC 1541, RFC 1542, RFC 1624, RFC 1700, RFC 1867, RFC 2030, RFC 2616, RFC
2131, RFC 2132, RFC 3164, RFC 3411, RFC 3412, RFC 3413, RFC 3414, RFC 3415, RFC 2576, RFC 4330, RFC
1213, RFC 1215, RFC 1286, RFC 1442, RFC 1451, RFC 1493, RFC 1573, RFC 1643, RFC 1757, RFC 1907, RFC
2011, RFC 2012, RFC 2013, RFC 2233, RFC 2618, RFC 2665, RFC 2666, RFC 2674, RFC 2737, RFC 2819, RFC
2863, RFC 1157, RFC 1493, RFC 1215, RFC 3416
- Minimum Requirements:
- Web browser: Mozilla Firefox version 2.5 or later; Microsoft Internet Explorer version 6 or later
- Category 5 Ethernet network cable
- TCP/IP, network adapter, and network operating system (such as Microsoft Windows, Linux, or Mac OS X) installed on each computer in the network
- Easy configuration and management: Cisco 200 Series switches are designed to be easy to deploy and use by small businesses or the partners that serve them.
- Performance and reliability: Cisco 200 Series switches have been tested to deliver the high availability and performance you would expect from a Cisco switch and help you prevent costly downtime. The switches speed file transfer times, improve slow and sluggish networks, keep your vital business applications available, and help your employees respond more quickly to customers and each other.
- Network security: Cisco 200 Series switches provide basic security and network management features you need to maintain a level of security for your business, keep unauthorized users off the network, and protect your business data. The switches provide integrated network security to reduce the risk of a security breach, with IEEE 802.1X port security to control access to your network.
- IP telephony support: Cisco 200 Series switches include QoS features to prioritize delay-sensitive services such as voice and video, simplify unified communications deployments, and help ensure consistent network performance for all services.
- IPv6 support: Cisco 200 Series switches provide native support for IPv6 alongside traditional IPv4. That means you can take full advantage of IPv6-enabled operating systems and applications in the future, without having to upgrade your network equipment.
- Peace of mind and investment protection: Cisco 200 Series Switches offer the reliable performance, investment protection, and peace of mind you expect from a Cisco switch.
- Multiple language options: The Cisco 200 Series is available in seven languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, and simplified Chinese.
Manufactured by: Cisco
Warranty provided by: Cisco
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: SLM2024T-NA
UPC No: 882658299377
Box Size: ( Length:16, Width:22, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 9.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C50-2186
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Cisco logos are registered trademarks of Cisco. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.