Lantronix SecureLinx SLK Remote KVM Switch - 16 Server Ports, 6 x 1 Remote, 2U Rack-mountable, 16 x mini DIN(PS/2) Keyboard, 16 x mini DIN(PS/2)Mouse, 16 x HD Video, VGA - SLK01612N-01Item#: 395222 | Model#: SLK01612N-01
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $2,359.01 (34%)
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Lantronix SecureLinx KVM Switch - SLK01612N-01 Product Details
Lantronix SecureLinx SLK Remote KVM Switch
The Lantronix SecureLinx SLK Remote KVM Switch provides one local user and multiple remote users with access to up to 16 servers. The Lantronix SecureLinx SLK Remote KVM Switch supports up to 6 independent remote sessions. This allows thelocal user and up to six remote users to perform simultaneous tasks independently of each other. They can all access the same server or servers on different channels. Get the Lantronix SecureLinx SLK Remote KVM Switch now..
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Anytime, Anywhere Access; provide centralized control for managing multipleserver environments
- Complete Control; provide simultaneous server access to a local user and multiple remote users
- Advanced Security for Total Control Over System Access; offer a compete solution. They require no additional software or hardware, and are completely non-intrusive, with minimal impact on servers
- Superior Performance; deliver unparalleled performance through state-of-theart compression algorithms, low bandwidth consumption, and high-performance mouse tracking and synchronization
- Easy Setup;offer true plug-and-play simplicity. They are compatible with most KVM switches and operating systems.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Lantronix
Warranty provided by: Lantronix
UPC No: 0783384227149
Mfg Part No: SLK01612N-01
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 24.8430 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Lantronix logos are registered trademarks of Lantronix. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.