See more products
- Accessories (54)
- 300W + (19)
- 400W + (29)
- 500W + (23)
- 600W + (40)
- 700W + (37)
- 800W + (28)
- 1000W + (23)
- 1200W + (11)
- SLI Certified PSUs (18)
- Crossfire Certified PSUs (9)
- 80 Plus Certified PSUs (93)
- Modular Power Supplies (43)
- Notebook Chargers (1546)
- Power Protection (2269)
- mATX (357)
- Bundles (2)
- 900W + (1)
- 200 + (3)
Thermaltake TR-500P TR2 Series ATX Power Supply - 500W, 80 Plus Bronze, 120mm Fan, Active PFCItem#: YYD1-TR500P | Model#: TR-500P
Thermaltake TR-500P TR2 Series 500W ATX PSU Product Details
Thermaltake TR-500P TR2 Series ATX Power Supply
The Thermaltake TR-500P TR2 Series ATX Power Supply is designed with mainstream PC in mind. With Thermaltake’s state-of-the-art circuitry design capability and advanced packaging technology, the Thermaltake TR-500P TR2 Series ATX Power Supply is capable of providing the same level of high efficiency and power protection that you have come to expect from Thermaltake’s full range of power supply. The Thermaltake TR-500P TR2 Series ATX Power Supply carries an industry-leading 5 Year Limited Warranty for the ultimate piece of mind. Purchase the Thermaltake TR-500P TR2 Series ATX Power Supply today
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- 500 Watts
- 80 Plus Bronze
- 120mm Fan
- Active PFC
100 ~ 240V 50/60Hz
- (1) 24 Pin Main Power
- (1) ATX 12V (4x4pin)
- (1) PCI-E 6Pin
- (1) PCI-E 8Pin (6+2pin)
- (5) SATA (5 Pin)
- (5) Peripheral (4 Pin)
- (1) FDD (4 Pin)
- ATX 12V V2.3 enables most reliable and robust power delivery.
- Stable 500W continuous output (peak power 600W) @ 40°C operating environment.
- Robust and dedicated single +12V output provides superior performance under all types of system loading.
- 80 PLUS® Bronze Certified: with 82-88% efficiency @ 20-100% load under real world load conditions.
- Double-forward switching circuitry offers low power loss and high reliability.
- Universal AC input 100V~240V automatically scans and detects the correct voltage.
- High quality 105°C Japanese main capacitor provide uncompromised performance and reliability.
- 99% Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power to your system.
- Ultra-silent operation with intelligent 12cm cooling fan speed control.
- Intel® & AMD CPU compliant.
- Nvidia® & ATI/AMD graphic card compatible.
- Dimension: 150mm(W)x86mm(H)x140mm(L)
- High reliability: MTBF>100,000 hours.
- Built in industrial-grade protections: Over Current, Over Voltage, Over Power, Under Voltage and Short-Circuit protections.
- Safety/EMI : UL/CUL, VDE, CE, FCC, CB, GOST and BSMI certified.
A Closer Look
Power Supply Specifications
|Special Features||Active PFC|
|Energy Efficiency||80 PLUS Bronze|
|Input Voltage||100 ~ 240V|
|+12V 1||36 A|
|6-Pin PCI-Express Connector||1|
|6-Pin/8-Pin PCI-Express Connector||1|
|4-Pin Floppy Connector||1|
|4-Pin Peripheral Connector||5|
|SATA Power Connector||5|
Have an opinion on this product that you would like to share? If, so please take a few moments to write your rating and review.Write your own review
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 1 of 1
- Feb 09, 2013
Great Power Supply.
I've been using Thermaltake Power Supplies for some time now. They appear to be dependale, reliable and quiet in operation. The 80 PLUS Bronze feature is a big plus. I have tested comparable Power Supplies using the KILL-A-WATT EZ meter and found a standard 500 watt power supply uses nearly twice as much electric. Just make sure you use the power supply calculator to determine which wattage power supply your system should have so you don;t sell yourself short.
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 1 of 1
Warranty provided by: ThermalTake
Mfg Part No: TR-500P
UPC No: 841163037492
Box Size: ( Length: 9, Width: 9, Depth: 5 )
Shipping Weight: 4.7500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYD1-TR500P
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- ThermalTake logos are registered trademarks of ThermalTake. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.