CyberPower GreenPower UPS - 625VA, 375 Watts, 8 Outlets, EMI/RFI Filters, LED Indicator, Black - CP625HGItem#: C910-8625 | Model#: CP625HG
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $50.00 (56%)
- Available While Supplies Last (Details)
- Few Left! Will Sellout!
CyberPower CP625HG 625VA GreenPower UPS Product Details
CyberPower CP625HG 625VA GreenPower UPS
Protect data in your PC and safeguard expensive electronic devices by powering them through the CyberPower CP625HG 625VA GreenPower UPS. Its composite integrated circuitry protects the connected device such as monitors, scanners, CD/DVD players, iPods, speakers, printers, and fax machines against spikes, brownouts, surges and other power irregularities. The eight widely spaced outlets let you to use the transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets. Its 12V/5.5Ah maintenance free battery provides 625VA/375 Watts of power backup with stable voltage during power blackout. The PowerPanel® Personal Edition UPS Management software helps you to monitor the vitals of the UPS and the HID compliant USB port enables safely shutdown of the systems connected to it during a power outage. Its integrated RJ11 ports along with EMI/RFI filtering prevent line noise ("humming") over telephone lines or audio systems. The LED indicator and the alarm system give visual and audible monitoring of the UPS working status. Buy the CyberPower CP625HG 625VA GreenPower UPS today!
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Surge suppression; protects electronics devices from surges in the power supply
- 8 outlets; protect PCs, workstations and home entertainment systems connected simultaneously
- EMI/RFI Filters; prevent line noise ("humming") over telephone lines or audio systems, giving out clear output
- Energy-Saving Technology; the highly efficient integrated circuitry design saves on energy cost by reducing energy consumption and heat generation.
- PowerPanel® Personal Edition; enables you to manage vitals of UPS system and integrate devices for scheduled or safe shutdown
- Energy-Saving Technology - Patented GreenPower UPS™ advanced circuitry reduces UPS energy costs by up to 75% compared to competitive models.
- EMI/RFI Filters - Shielding against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency signals prevents line noise ("humming") over telephone lines or audio systems.
- Transformer-Spaced Outlets - Widely-spaced outlets accommodate large transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets.
- USB Connectivity - HID compliant USB port enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
- Convenient Mounting - Multiple mounting options: horizontal, vertical, cabinet, and wall.
- LED Indicators - LED status lights indicate Power-On and wiring faults.
- Audible Alarms - Distinctive tones identify when the unit is running on battery power, if it is overloaded or when the battery is low.
- Resettable Circuit Breaker - The user may use this convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload.
- PowerPanel® Personal Edition UPS Management Software - In event of a power outage, PowerPanel saves open files and "hibernates" the PC to increase the run-time on the UPS unit. PowerPanel is easily installed on any Windows-based PC and uses minimal system resources. Diagnostic screens display the status of the UPS, including silent operation mode, configurable system notifications, automatic self tests, adjustable high/low voltage warnings, event/data logging, and scheduled shutdowns.
- Customer-First Technical Support - CyberPower assists users with any product, installation, or warranty concerns - free of charge!
- ISO and Safety Certifications - All CyberPower manufacturing facilities are state-of-the-art and ISO-9001 Quality Tested. Our products are certified by the FCC, cUL, and UL.
- Windows Compatibility - Our PowerPanel® power management software has been fully tested and is compatible with Windows 2000, 2003, XP 32/64, Vista 32/64, 7, and Server 2008
Manufactured by: CyberPower Systems
Warranty provided by: CyberPower Systems
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: CP625HG
UPC No: 649532601035
Box Size: ( Length:14, Width:12, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 7.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C910-8625
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- CyberPower Systems logos are registered trademarks of CyberPower Systems. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.