CyberPower CP625HG 625VA GreenPower UPS Product Details
CyberPower CP625HG GreenPower UPS
The CyberPower CP625HG Standby uninterruptible power supply (UPS) safeguards a home office PC and other electronics (monitors, printers, scanners, speakers, fax machines, CD/DVD players and iPods) from surges, spikes, sags, brownouts and other power abnormalities. Its composite integrated circuitry offers advanced lightning protection.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- 625VA/375 Watts
- GreenPower UPS™
- 8 Outlets
- Widely-spaced outlets
- USB connectivity port
- EMI/RFI filters
- PowerPanel® Personal Edition UPS management software
- Compact form
The CP625HG UPS system has a capacity of 625VA/375 Watts, eight (8) NEMA 5-15R receptacles, widely-spaced to accommodate transformer-based plugs. Its compact design allows for horizontal or vertical placement, or it can be conveniently mounted on a wall. This UPS has a maintenance-free12V/5.5Ah battery, offers connectivity via one (1) HID compliant USB, provides phone/network (RJ11) line protection and EMI/RFI filters that shield against electromagnetic and radio frequency disturbances. PowerPanel® Personal Edition UPS Management software is included to monitor the vitals of the UPS and will safely shutdown the system in case of a power outage. The CP625HG has passed our highest quality standards in design, assembly, material or workmanship and further protection is offered by a $100,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
- Energy-Saving Technology - Patented GreenPower UPS™ advanced circuitry reduces UPS energy costs by up to 75% compared to competitive models.
- EMI/RFI Filters - Shielding against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency signals prevents line noise ("humming") over telephone lines or audio systems.
- Transformer-Spaced Outlets - Widely-spaced outlets accommodate large transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets.
- USB Connectivity - HID compliant USB port enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
- Convenient Mounting - Multiple mounting options: horizontal, vertical, cabinet, and wall.
- LED Indicators - LED status lights indicate Power-On and wiring faults.
- Audible Alarms - Distinctive tones identify when the unit is running on battery power, if it is overloaded or when the battery is low.
- Resettable Circuit Breaker - The user may use this convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload.
- PowerPanel® Personal Edition UPS Management Software - In event of a power outage, PowerPanel saves open files and "hibernates" the PC to increase the run-time on the UPS unit. PowerPanel is easily installed on any Windows-based PC and uses minimal system resources. Diagnostic screens display the status of the UPS, including silent operation mode, configurable system notifications, automatic self tests, adjustable high/low voltage warnings, event/data logging, and scheduled shutdowns.
- Customer-First Technical Support - CyberPower assists users with any product, installation, or warranty concerns - free of charge!
- ISO and Safety Certifications - All CyberPower manufacturing facilities are state-of-the-art and ISO-9001 Quality Tested. Our products are certified by the FCC, cUL, and UL.
- Windows Compatibility - Our PowerPanel® power management software has been fully tested and is compatible with Windows 2000, 2003, XP 32/64, Vista 32/64, 7, and Server 2008
Manufactured by: CyberPower Systems
Warranty provided by: CyberPower Systems
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: CP625HG
UPC No: 649532601035
Box Size: ( Length:15, Width:6, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 7.3500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C910-8625
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- CyberPower Systems logos are registered trademarks of CyberPower Systems. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.