Exabyte 8MM D8 Cleaning Cartridge Product Details
Exabyte Premium Cleaning Cartridge is the first choice for improving data
integrity and drive performance.
The certified Exabyte Premium Cleaning Cartridge is designed to provide the Exabyte 8mm drive user with trouble-free preventive maintenance. The unique, proprietary cleaning material is designed for brown stain removal, previously unattainable by any other in-the-field cleaning method. As a result, you'll see a dramatic reduction in errors, improved data security, extended drive life, and optimized drive performance.
- Dimensions: 7.97 mm .081mm thick
- Weight: 1.2 oz. 34.3 grams
- Base Material: Exabyte proprietary
- Cleaning Cycles: Full-high drives, internal or external (8200, 8500
and 8500c series)
- 17 cleaning cycles
- Compatible Tape Drives And The Lengths They Support:
Eliant 820 Drive: 54m, 112m,160mXL
8200 Drive: 54m, 112m
8200SX Drive: 54m, 112m
8205 Drive: 54m, 112m
8205XL Drive: 54m, 112m,160mXL
8500 Drive: 54m, 112m
8500c Drive: 54m, 112m
8505 Drive: 54m, 112m
8505XL Drive: 54m, 112m,160mXL
8700 Drive: 54m, 112m,160mXL
8700LT Drive: 54m, 112m,160mXL
- Exabyte Libraries That May Contain Drives Using MP tape: 210, 220, 440, 480, EXB-10, EXB-10e, EXB-10h, EXB-10i, EXB-60 or EXB-120
Manufactured by: Exabyte
Warranty provided by: Exabyte
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 309258
UPC No: 709550003256
Box Size: ( Length:4, Width:3, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.3330 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: E95-2004
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Exabyte logos are registered trademarks of Exabyte. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.