See more products
Infinity REF6832CF Car Loudspeaker - 2-Way, 6"x8", 60 Watts, (Pair)Item#: I55-4018 | Model#: REF6832CF
Infinity REF6832CF 2-Way Car Loudspeaker Product Details
Infinity REF6832CF Car Loudspeaker
The Infinity REF6832CF Car Loudspeaker delivers the goods with a Plus One woofer cone with edge-driven textile dome tweeters. While both woofer and tweeter deliver more cone with more surface area than all competiting models, the Infinity REF6832CF Car Loudspeaker features two ohm voice coils that compensate for power induced heat, allowing them to be safely driven by any head unit. With peak power handling of 180 watts and 93dB sensitivity, the Infinity REF6832CF Car Loudspeaker have everything you could ask for in a component speaker.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Plus One® woofer cones - This patent pending technology deliver a cone with more surface area than competing models of the same size. The result is increased bass output and higher efficiency.
- True Four Ohms— All Reference speakers feature two ohm voice coils. Original factory-installed speaker wiring in many cars is 18-22 gauge. This wire, and heating in the voice coil when power is applied, increase the impedance "seen" by the amplifier or head unit. The impedance of Reference Speakers has been adjusted to compensate for this increase and can be safely driven by any head unit.
- Edge-driven textile dome tweeters - These are not commonly used w-domes, but fully-edge-driven domes like those found in better home audio speakers. The benefit is increased power handling and reduced distortion at high output levels. This technology also allows for better integration with the mid/woofer.
- Unipivot™ allows the tweeter to be pointed at the listeners location even when the speaker is mounted off axis. This optimizes the stereo image and ensures a more uniform response.
- Tweeter level adjustment - The Infinity REF6832CF Car Loudspeaker also features a tweeter level adjustment located on the front of the speaker and can be set at the reference level of 0dB. If the speakers are located low in the doors or if you are looking for a brighter sound, set the tweeter at +3dB.
- Power Handling, RMS : 60 watts
- Power Handling, Peak : 180 watts
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m) : 93dB
- Frequency Response : 49Hz - 21kHz
- Impedance : 2 ohms
- Mounting Depth : 2-3/8" (60mm)
|Speakers||6" x 8"|
Infinity by Harman
Warranty provided by: Infinity by Harman
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: REF6832CF
UPC No: 050667110376
Box Size: ( Length: 0, Width: 0, Depth: 0 )
Shipping Weight: 8.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: I55-4018
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Infinity by Harman logos are registered trademarks of Infinity by Harman. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.