Infinity REF9633CF Car Loudspeakers - 3-Way, 6" x 9", 100 Watts (Pair)Item#:† I55-4010 †|†Model#:†REF9633CF
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Infinity REF9633CF 3-Way Car Loudspeakers Product Details
Infinity REF9633CF Car Loudspeakers
The Infinity REF9633CF Car Loudspeakers delivers the goods with a Plus One woofer cone with complementary edge-driven textile dome midrange and tweeter. While the woofer, midrange and tweeter deliver more cone with more surface area than all competiting models, the Infinity REF9633CF Car Loudspeakers features two ohm voice coils that compensate for power induced heat, allowing them to be safely driven by any head unit. Also, the Infinity REF9633CF Car Loudspeakers boasts tweeter level adjustment for customizing reference levels and Unipivot feature that allows you to point the tweeter at the listener's location. With peak power handling of 300 watts and 94dB sensitivity, the Infinity REF9633CF Car Loudspeakers have everything you could ask for in a multielemental component speaker.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Plus One® woofer cones - This patent pending technology deliver a cone with more surface area than competing models of the same size. The result is increased bass output and higher efficiency.
- True Four Ohmsó All Reference speakers feature two ohm voice coils. Original factory-installed speaker wiring in many cars is 18-22 gauge. This wire, and heating in the voice coil when power is applied, increase the impedance "seen" by the amplifier or head unit. The impedance of Reference Speakers has been adjusted to compensate for this increase and can be safely driven by any head unit.
- Edge-driven textile dome midrange and tweeter - These are not commonly used w-domes, but fully-edge-driven domes like those found in better home audio speakers. The benefit is increased power handling and reduced distortion at high output levels. This technology also allows for better integration with the mid/woofer.
- Tweeter level adjustment - The Infinity REF9633CF Car Loudspeakers also features a tweeter level adjustment located on the front of the speaker and can be set at the reference level of 0dB. If the speakers are located low in the doors or if you are looking for a brighter sound, set the tweeter at +3dB.
- Power Handling, RMS : 100 watts
- Power Handling, Peak : 300 watts
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m) : 94dB
- Frequency Response : 46Hz - 21kHz
- Impedance : 2 ohms
- Mounting Depth : 3-1/16" (77mm)
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Infinity by Harman
Warranty provided by: Infinity by Harman
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: REF9633CF
UPC No: 050667110550
Box Size: ( Length:17, Width:5, Depth:12)
Shipping Weight: 12.3000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: I55-4010
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Infinity by Harman logos are registered trademarks of Infinity by Harman. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.